Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe

Start from the beginning

Kakashi blinked, looking around, as if hoping to see them. "Huh? Where?"

I pointed to the left of him, "They should be coming from that direction."

He paused his eye wide before he seemed to give a closed eye smile. "Ah, I see. You know, your mother was able to do the same thing..."

"So I've heard." I gave a small smile.

...........................................................

It took about ten more minutes before they finally showed. Yamato and Kakashi were on the roof, trying to get Naruto to come inside. I had stayed on the ground, my arms crossed as I realized he was collecting natural chakra, wondering when exactly he had been able to go into sage mode.

"I see, so he must have learned that in the two weeks. Damn, am I losing my edge? It took me a whole year to get that down." I muttered to myself.

"Finally found you." Kiba smiled, I glanced at him.

"Ah, hey Akamaru." I smiled at the dog then looked at Kiba. "Kiba."

His eye twitched slightly. "Why do you like my dog more than me?"

"I have a list at home, I'll give it to you when I'm back." I smirked when his eye twitched more.

"Sakura, Lee, Kiba, Sai." Naruto said, standing up. I quickly noticed his eyes weren't their normal blue, but rather a yellow orange and his pupil now resembled a toad's. "What are you doing here?"

"Naruto. I need to talk to you." Sakura said.

Naruto looked at Sakura, his head tilting as he waited for her to talk. She glanced at me before looking back at Naruto. "Sasuke dosen't mean anything to me anymore. I must have been crazy to like him for so long."

My eyes narrowed as I tilted my head down, letting my bangs shadow my eyes. I clenched my fist, ignoring Naruto as he looked confused at Sakura while trying to clear things up. 'She's lying... but why? It's obvious she still loves Sasuke, just by the look in her eyes. Why would she lie and say he means nothing?'

"Why should I love a rouge ninja who's a criminal?" She asked, answering whatever question Naruto had asked.

"Who says you get to choose who you love?" I asked, my eyes glaring at Sakura. Everyone seemed to look at me shocked. "Love isn't something you get to choose, it's something that happens, Sakura."

I didn't miss the pain that sprouted in her eyes, but she pushed it away while acting angry at me. "I'm not a little child anymore. I can face reality, Yuki. Oh, and Naruto, you can forget about that promise you made to me long ago. You can stop chasing after Sasuke, okay?"

This only made me more angry. Even though deep down inside me I knew Sakura was trying to do something good, it didn't register. My teeth clenched while I glared at Sakura. "Do you really think this has been all about the promise he made to you? If so, then you're really missing a whole lot more." I sneered before turning around and walking away. My body shaking from all the emotions that had been happening today.

"Y-Yuki..." Sakura muttered, only to be ignored by me as I walked past the inn.

At the moment my most recent emotion was anger, raw hungry anger. I needed some alone time because it was only a matter of time before I either punched something, or started crying out of frustration. I also knew Naruto knew she was lying, and I didn't want to see his face when he finally said something to her.