WHERE TO REQUEST A COVER

~WELCOME TO MY COVER SHOP~

Cover making is one of my favorite hobbies. I just love the process of it all! I love that I can learn something new with each and every cover I make. Which is why I created this cover shop.

I know I might not be the best but I'm getting better and better with each passing cover and I hope that you, and your works, come along with me as I take on this learning experience.

Cearia N.C, the Cover Maker(aka BrokenReadersClub)

F O R M:

-Title-

-Description-

-Name you wish to have on the cover(username, pen name, etc)-

-An idea of what you wish to have on the cover(i.e. would you like the cover to be lighter or darker themed and things like that)-

R U L E S

1.) You have to give me my credit. So if you put my cover on your book, you have to put this in the description:

Cover By: BrokenReadersClub

If you put one of my covers in a chapter, mention me in the chapter please & thank you :)

2.) You have to fill out the 'form' and put the request in the comments or I can't answer.

Please write it along the lines of (in the comments, all in ONE comment please):

Title: (put the title)

Description: (put the description or at least a rundown of the story)

Name: (put the name you want on the cover. Username, Pen Name, or Something else)

Cover Idea: (give me an idea of what you want on the cover. If you have an idea of what you want)

3. Understand I have a life. I will get to the covers as soon as I can but as I said, I have a life. So please be patient and I will have the covers out as soon as I can. Thank you!

4. If anything in your information needs to be changed (i.e. User or pen name changes, title, subtitle, moving account, etc) inform me, please! If you do not and I end up making a cover with errors because of said miscommunication, future cover requests in the future WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

5. If you decided you don't want a cover from me or you just don't need a cover at all anymore, INFORM ME! I do not like wasting my time and energy into something and then have it all be for nothing. Just like anybody else!

If you neglect to tell me, and I waste my time making a cover, then you will be blocked and future cover requests WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Thank you!

Things To Know

1. I will usually post multiple cover options, that way you can have a variation to pick from.

2. I try my hardest to post the cover you requested as quickly as I possibly can but sometimes life gets busy and I get side-tracked. I am still in school so somtimes I have to put my education first but I will always post the covers that were requested as quickly as possible!

3. If you wish to see what I can do, I suggest check out the last few pages of the cover shop. That's where it'll show my best work currently! But if you wish to see the progress I have made, you can check out all the chapters and see how I've improved.

~♔~

Thank you for check out my cover shop, I hope to see a request from you soon! Have a good rest of your day!💜 😘

Examples: