Part one and author's note

Hey guys! It's me, Karma! So this fanfiction is going to be very short. As in, like, 5 or less chapters. Unless I'm really motivated. I'm kind of dormant on wattpad right now, and I'm sorry about... no wait... ABOOT that... lol

Hiruma walked into the club... shed? with a young girl, evidently a first year. All the team who was in there ( everybody except Hiruma) stared at her. She turned around and started to walk out of the shed but she bumped into Hiruma. He turned her around and pushed her farther into the shed.

This is l/n f/n and she's gonna be the new manager, along with Momori-chan!

Sena walked up to the young girl, about to introduce himself, but then he stopped himself after realizing something

"Hey! You're shorter than me!"

She glared at him, making him cower in a corner. (seriously tho. Hiruma would be scared) Then, to his surprise, she looked at him with a slightly softer tone and said:

"NO SHIT!"

Then, she turned to the shocked team and said: " Hello. My name is f/n l/n, as Hiruma already said. I hope to have some fun in this club, and I hope there's honestly a good reason that Hiruma dragged me out of track practice for this.

Just then, Monta, who was also cowering in a corner with Sena, walked up to her and said:

"So that's where I know you from! Track! You're the sprinter that ALWAYS gets gold!"

She just turned and walked away. Sena finally got out of his corner and was about to follow her, only to be interrupted by Hiruma and his guns.

"YA-HA! No practice tomorrow, but Sena and Kurita, I expect you to show up. You're gonna be showing our new manager the ropes."

Then Momori butted in " Shouldn't I do that since I'm the actual manager?"

Hiruma looked at her like she was crazy and simply muttered a "no. That won't do."

WOW OK! Done! Next part is coming in like, A few days? Maybe? ANYWAYS! By guys! Karma Out!