"Girl, you a fool." Dani said laughing, making me laugh along with her.

The song changed and "Booty Me Down" came on and the whole house went crazy.

"Yo nigga, off limits." Algee said, pulling some dude back that was coming towards Dani as she was twerking.

I laughed out loud as Dani rolled her eyes.

After a while of dancing, I grew tired.

"Y'all I'm finna sit down, I'm tired." I told the girls. They said Ight then I walked off.

I went to the bar and sat down as my stomach growled.

"Let me guess, you're hungry?" Elijah said, standing on the opposite side of the bar.

I smiled hard, like a little angel. "Yesssss."

"Well, you're lucky your brother put some hot wings up for you." Elijah said, going to the fridge, grabbing a plate, and putting it in the microwave.

"That's why I love my brother." I said, smiling.

Soon the wings were done, and Elijah got some ranch and a bottle of Pink Lemonade to go with the food.

I smiled and gave him a low five. "You love you daughter don't you?" I said, laughing as I broke a piece of a wing off.

"I do, I do." He said, slightly chuckling.

"Look at your fat ass, over here eating." I heard a voice say.

I looked up and seen Woody coming my way.

"And?" I said laughing, as Elijah got up and went to where the rest of the boys were.

"What? You got tired out there?" Woody said, taking the stool beside me.

"Yea." I said, covering my mouth with a napkin.

I grabbed his hand. "Touch it and that will be the last thing you ever touch." I told him as he was finna reach for one of my wings.

"You tripping, I thought we were friends?" He said, doing a fake little pout.

I just stared at him with a disgusting look on my face. "Here nigga." I said sliding my plate to him.

"And thank you." He said, grabbing one and eating off it.

"This ain't gonna be a habit nigga. I don't share food." I said.

"Awe shut up. You gonna love having my annoying ass around." Woody said, dipping his wing in ranch.

"Aye look over there." Woody said, pointing.

I looked up and seen Algee and Dani dancing while laughing, and Maddie and Luke doing the same.

I laughed and shook my head in shame. "I leave for one second and they asses dancing together." I said, putting my empty plate in the trash.

"Come on, lets gooooo." Woody said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up and walking to where Algee, Dani, Luke, And Maddie were.