Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I woke up and looked around. I was in Jimin's bedroom. I looked at the time, it was 5:45am. I got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got back out and did my makeup, then put on some clothes for school. I wore black pants, a white blouse with black prints and a black pair of sneakers that has heels.

I walked down to the kitchen and breakfast was already on the table. I walked into the dining room and saw Jimin sitting at the table and humming. He heard me and looked up, giving me his signature eye smile.

"Good morning Y/N!" He said, smiling.

I smiled back and replied good morning.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worry evident in his eyes. I nodded.

I hugged him and sat beside him and started eating. I soon finished and we were ready to leave. We left the house and headed to school.

When we got there, the others were there, so I assumed that Jimin had told them everything and they were gonna plan some weird stuff. They were NEVER this early for school.

We hopped out of the car and walked towards the others. They all hugged me one by one. When it was Kookie's turn, his eyes showed how furious he was. But he still hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead like nothing was wrong. He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes and his eyes softened a bit.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shrugged.

I looked down and teared up. I turned to Jimin and he sighed and hugged me and rubbed my back while I sobbed. I soon stopped sobbing and we all headed to the abandoned field that was located at the back of school. No one ever went there, only us.

We sat in the centre in silence as I tried to fully calm down. I laid my head in Jimin's lap and stared at the sky.

School started soon, but none of us made a move to go to classes. We stayed there until it was lunch time.

When it was lunch time, we got up and walked to the cafeteria. While we were walking, Jungkook held my hand and intertwined our fingers. We got to our table in the canteen and sat.

Jungkook's POV

I want to kill that bastard. I tried putting away my feelings for Y/N so she could be happy. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy, but because of that idiot, she's crying. Y/N never cries. It hurts me so much seeing her cry.

He's gonna pay for making our precious Y/N cry.