I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

"But that means less sex for you," she said, pulling away.

"Well, then I guess we'll have to pack it in before you leave tonight."

She giggled and jumped up into my arms. "I guess so."

~*~

Jo

"You leave in, like, ten minutes," I said, looking up at Lena from the couch.

"Yeah, but I've heard that it only takes, like, two minutes to get things done."

I laughed and grabbed her hips, pulling her close to me. "Have you turned into some crazed sex addict?"

I pressed a kiss to her hip covered in yoga pants, my hands wandering all around her legs and backside.

"No," she innocently muttered, making me chuckle and pull her into my lap.

"One for the road."

She pressed a kiss to my lips and I smiled, my teeth latching onto her bottom lip.

"See, you do it to yourself, Jo," she muttered, pulling away from me.

I chuckled and she just looked down at me.

I rubbed her cheek. "I bet you and Alexis will have a great time."

"Yeah, I bet we will, if she can talk about more than Fred for a change," she laughed out.

"Well, that's just the thing about us King men, we're pretty fucking addictive."

"And cocky," she laughed out, making me chuckle and pull her closer.

"But can't you attest to that statement?"

"Yes, I can," she said, "you are quite addictive, Josiah King."

I smiled and pulled her lips to mine, my hands resting on her sides. The door flew open and in Logan walked, making us pull away from each other.

"Hey, Alexis is here," he said, nodding.

I patted her thigh and she stood up, grabbing her bag from beside the couch. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

I could tell I'd been a lot cooler about this than Fred had. Fred was just ready to raise hell on this guy, as was I, but I'd kept myself more collected and calm. He had a problem with that.

"Text and call when you can," I said, rubbing her back.

"I will," she said, smiling up at me, "thank you again."

I nodded and pressed one last kiss to her forehead, smiling as she walked over to Logan. I leaned against the couch and she walked towards the door.

"Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

I chuckled and Logan nodded, watching as she opened the door. She shot me one last smile and I did the same, watching as she closed the door.

He looked over at me. "Tell me what I need to do to help."

~*~

Fred

Logan pulled Wyatt over to the chair, pretty much throwing him down in it. He tied his hands behind him and I just raised my eyebrows.

"You've done this before."

"Damn straight I have," he said, looking at me as he stood upright, "I'm out, Jo, text me when you're done."