Chapter Five...Who the hell are you?!

Start from the beginning

"Can you fix this?" The doctor gulped and guided Benny towards a chair. He turned around and pulled a table over, rolling it between the two. 

"J-Just place you're arm here and I'll get to work." Benny glared and laid his arm on the table but before the doctor could touch it, Benny placed his other hand on the older male's hand and squeezed it. 

"If you tell anybody about me being here...I won't hesitate to kill you." The old man nodded and watched at Benny let go and started getting to work on his arm. 

"So...how's your mother?" Benny glared and looked down towards the floor. 

"She's fine old man...we're both better off without you." The doctor finally stopped shivering and a small smile took over his face. 

"You know I've missed you both right?" 

"Oh don't give me that bullshit! You abandoned us when I finally came out to you." Benny closed his eyes and tightened his fist. "You wanted nothing to do with me or mom...you called her stupid for supporting me. I should kill right now just cause." 

"Then why haven't you yet?" Benny sighed as familiar baby blue eyes found it's way into his mind. 

"Because...I promised someone I wouldn't." Benny sighed and finally opened his eyes and stared at the man. 

"That person must be very important to you." Benny chuckled and shook his head. 

"You have no idea." 

With Lucy and the others

Lucy sat away from the castle. Enjoying the wind blowing through her hair and the feeling of grass on her hands. Her legs dangled freely over the edge of the mountainside. She could finally clear her mind of the past events that occurred in the past. 'Why does he have to act like such a little kid?!'  She thought as she laid back against the grass. She opened her light sky blue eyes and stared at the sky before her. She disliked everything about Emmet. I mean why did she even date him if she never even liked him? Was it because he almost died while trying to protect her? Did she only find that attractive about him? She shook her head violently and rubbed her hands through her hair. "What's the matter with me!? Why won't he leave my mind?!" She growled and stood up picking up a rock in the process and threw it far away. 

"Wildstyle?" She gasped and turned around seeing nonother than Emmet staring back at her. He simply smiled and waved at her shyly. 

"Emmet?! H-How did you get here?!" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. 

"I uh...I built a ship to come and rescue you and the others. I-I've missed you, Lucy." She smiled and walked up towards him with open arms. He smiled and swung open his arms and ran towards her. Soon they braced each other tightly. "God...you don't know how much I've missed you, Lucy." She smiled wider and stared at him with a dangerous look in her eyes. She rose up her hand placing it on the back of his head and grabbed a huge chuck and roughly pulled it causing him to gasp and fall backward onto the ground. "L-Lucy?" She chuckled and sat on top of him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to her. She rose her fist and brought it back and punched him in the face. He screamed and held his bleeding nose. "L-Lucy! Stop!" She smirked and continued to punch him, she let go of his collar and continued to punch him in the face till he was unconscious. She smirked placed her hands together and was ready to give him the final blow before a sound stopped her. 

BEEP! BEEP!

Lucy gasped and woke up from her dream and sat up on her bed. She looked towards the alarm clocked and got up from her glittery bed. She rubbed her hand on her face as a small smile took over her face.