Everyone got shock that Y/n can easily used Balance Breaker. He charged at the Dragon with a very shocking amount of speed punching it at the stomach. The Dragon kneeled down while holding it's stomach but Y/n grab it's tale, spinning it around and throwing it at the canyon.

Y/n: "Asia, go heal Koneko. I'll take care of this dragon."

Asia: "Okay!"

He slowly walked towards the Dragon while summoning the Blade of Olympus preparing to impale him.

???: "Alright that's enough."

Everyone look above the rocks and saw Azazel along with Rias. And Y/n un-summons the Blade of Olympus but not letting his guard down yet.

Y/n: "Alright Azazel, start talking."

Azazel: "Calm down Y/n, all of these was just a test for all of them."

Y/n: "If this was a test them, then why am I here?"

Azazel: "W-Well I kinda forgot to inform you to that. Hehe."

Rias: "I'm so sorry I was against this but my brother insisted it."

Azazel: "No wonder they're not improving. You keep dotting them like a mother."

Rias looked at him with a murderous intent. But then the Dragon got up standing again.

Azazel: "Calm down everyone, that Dragon is an ally. He's Tannin, the former Dragon King and also known as the Blaze Meteor Dragon."

Knowing that the Dragon is an ally, Y/n deactivates his Balance Breaker but leaving the gauntlet on.

Tannin: "It's good to see you again, Ddraig."

Ddraig: "You too, Tannin."

Y/n: "You know each other?"

Tannin: "Yes, Ddraig and I were close friends before he was sealed into a sacred gear."

Y/n: "I see, then it's nice too meet you, I'm Y/n."

Tannin: "I see that Ddraig has chosen a well mattered host."

Ddraig: "Not just that Tannin, He's also the God of War."

Tannin: "T-The G-God of W-War?! How?!"

Ddraig: "He took me from my previous host and now I'm honored to be his partner."

Tannin: "Why did he took you from you last wielder?"

Ddraig explain everything to Tannin and he couldn't believe what Issei do to Ddraig's power.

Tannin: "I see, so his desire for lust become his downfall."

Y/n: "Yeah, he was lucky that I didn't torture him to death."

Azazel: "I hate to break it to you but, we better get moving."

Time Skip

Y/n's POV

I'm now at the hot spring with Azazel, Kiba and Gasper who somehow covering his body with a towel like a girl.

Y/n: "Come on, Gasper. You only need to cover you lower half, not the entire body."

Gasper: "B-But I'm nervous, I never bath with other people around!"

Akeno: "Don't be so mean to Gasper, Y/n-kune.~"

I look above and saw Akeno waving. I guess the girls bath is up there.