uno

Plot
Mingyu fucking Junhui, Minghao's ex, to piss off Minghao
---
Junhui was a drooling mess in his lap, but Mingyu didn't really notice. He was too busy digging bruises into his hips, dragging him up and down on his cock. Making the elder scream his name and clutch onto his shoulders was far more important. He was so needy it made Mingyu smile in satisfaction, hearing Junhui croon his name in between his little whimpers, tears slipping down his cheeks as he rode Mingyu's cock more desperately than anyone else he had ever fucked.

He wondered if Minghao had ever fucked Junhui this good, and then immediately snorted and doubted it. Dusting that thought to the side for the time being because he had to give his best performance, though it wasn't as if he had been trying too hard for the last few minutes, Mingyu grabbed Junhui around the thighs and raised his hips up and off his cock, relishing in his displeased whine when his length was taken from him. Mingyu laughed to himself and held Junhui in place before he plunged back into him, not letting him move and making sure he stayed where he wanted him.

Junhui didn't seem to have any arguments about it since he threw his head back and nearly screeched because of the new angle. His upper body fell forward, his arms and chest encasing Mingyu's head as he clung even harder onto him, his nails biting into the flesh and muscles of Mingyu's back as he repeated his name like a mantra, sobs leaving his throat between his shrieks of pleasure and high pitched wails of Mingyu's name.

One of Mingyu's hands slid down Junhui's hip and grabbed his ass instead, making Junhui squeal before he panted harshly against Mingyu's hair, the smell of alcohol and citrus fanning down into Mingyu's face. Mingyu remembered the lemon drop shots Junhui had been doing at the bar and instead of feeling disgusted he reached up and grabbed Junhui by the back of the neck, dragging his face down to kiss him roughly, tongue dancing around the taste as he let Junhui's bottom half fall back down in his lap, leading him back into the rhythm of riding him as he devoured Junhui's lips, biting them and kissing them so harshly they would bruise just like his body.

He thought of Minghao seeing the bruises he would leave behind all over Junhui's body when he checked up on his ex like he so often did, and the thought made him fuck Junhui harder, hands tightening where they were so harshly that Junhui yelped.

"Sorry, baby." Mingyu said, taking his hand off Junhui's neck and letting it run down his spine instead. Junhui seemed to accept the apology because he quickly went back to kissing Mingyu eagerly and rutting his hips down to get Mingyu further inside him. His desperation was cute and a sign he would be coming any moment, so Mingyu grabbed Junhui and moved them so that Junhui was pushed up against the car door before he threw his legs over his shoulders, ankles crossing behind Mingyu's neck before he drove back inside of him, Junhui's limbs flailing around him before they all tightened back up, constricting around Mingyu's body like a snake.

Junhui's inner muscles constricted around his cock as well, making Mingyu's eyes flutter as he plunged deeper into him, letting the warmth surround him, clamping tightly down and trying to keep him inside. Junhui was no longer saying any words that were coherent, simply letting out random gurgles of both Korean and Mandarin words that didn't make any sense when laced together, cries and whimpers mixing in with his begging tone that made Mingyu's eyes roll back into head, a sharp hiss leaving his mouth when Junhui tightened around him so harshly it almost hurt, and he made sure to look down and watch as Junhui screamed and came all over himself on Mingyu's cock, his own dick completely untouched with his spurts of come trickling down the length and down into his navel, which ran down to where his body met with Mingyu's. Mingyu didn't think anything of it and let himself fuck Junhui, the boy's own come acting as more lube for them.

Junhui's toes were still curling when Mingyu came inside of him. His body jolted in surprise and Mingyu would have laughed if he currently wasn't trying to hold himself together even as his orgasm hit him with the same intensity as an eighteen Wheeler.