2.

the slightly disheveled art room is silent, the only sounds that can be heard are her humming and the soft music coming from her phone. she puts the sheet of paper with the list of club members in the art club this year on the table near the door. she loves the club, she's been in it since her sophomore year, but she definitely feels the pressure of being the club leader this year. at least she's familiar with most of the people in the club. it's the new people (mostly the freshmen) she's worrying about.

she walks over to a canvas, looking at the work she started. she gets some black and gold paint and a paintbrush. she is determined to get as much of it done as she could in the time she has. just as she picks up her brush, the door suddenly opens.

"hey, song," he greets, fixing his bangs.

eunhye smiles, "hey, yoonbin. do you need something?"

"sorry for busting in so suddenly, but yeah. prez and vice prez need to talk to you."

she takes off her apron and turns off the music, "oh. right now?"

"yeah, official club activities start next week and they're just finishing up talking to all of the club leaders," he flashes a small smile. "congrats on becoming club leader, by the way."

"thanks," she grabs the sheet of paper. "let's go."

yoonbin waits for her to exit the room and follows. she locks the door and puts her keys in her pocket. they start making their way to the student council room.

"how you been? you've been too busy for me lately," eunhye teases, bumping his hip with hers.

"i know, i'm sorry. it's just—"

"student council, i know. i understand, i was just teasing."

he sighs, "i've been too busy to start any new music. i don't exactly need a muse to do council stuff."

"hopefully you'll get to start something new soon," she looks down the empty hall. "painting without you feels weird. you're usually always there, i guess i just got used to it. you spark inspiration."

"and you spark inspiration," he chuckles.

the rest of the walk is spent in silence. when they reach the student council door, yoonbin reaches for the handle and slides it open.

"hey guys, the leader of the art club like you asked," he says as eunhye steps inside.

the student council room has an aura. she feels intimidated. though she is needed to be here, she still feels like an intruder.

a female walks over to eunhye with open arms, "eunhye!"

when the female hugs her, eunhye hugs back, "hey, miran."

"congrats on being the club leader!" miran grins. "i know you'll do great."

"thank you. i'm a little nervous, but i should be fine, right?"

before miran can reply, the door to a small conference room connected to the student council room slides open. yedam and hyunsuk are inside.

"hi, eunhye. come in."

she glances at yoonbin and gets into the small room. she greets and smiles at the two before sitting down.

-
i.
hi!!! you're here because you found this or you're a reader of going crazy! i'm not sure how consistent updates will be since my priority is going crazy but i'll try my best,, the next part is a "flashback" by the way that occurs during their junior year