"It's May 4th?" he said, as if I was supposed to know what that meant.

"He's not a nerd, you idiot," Dorian told him.

"Since when does liking Star Wars make you a nerd?"

"Since always," Sonam said.

"Whatever." I imagined Eric rolling his eyes right about now. He looked done with all three of us. He bent down and grabbed the least heavy box and walked back to the apartments.

"Let me help as well!" Sonam grabbed three of the suitcases and struggled to drag them at the same time, almost tripping over one as she tried to push it with her pelvis.

"See?" Dorian said after they were both out of sight. "Nothing to worry about. They're nice."

I slapped his arm playfully. "Why'd you have to say I'm gay? What if they kill me because they're secretly homophobic?"

"Because Sonam has a thing for really really really . . . really . . . really cute boys. A strong thing. A very strong thing."

I huffed. "That doesn't bother me."

"It will when she suddenly has seventeen posters of you on her wall."

"I'd take it as a compliment."

"If you say so." He smirked.

"If you say so," I mocked stupidly like he had done to me before, with facial expressions and everything.

"Let's see where we'll be masturbating together, shall we?"

"Maybe it was a mistake to come," I muttered.

"Hehe."

"Stop it."

Luckily for us we didn't have to carry the boxes far, the apartment was on the ground floor. It was also close to a pool and gym, which was even better. The apartment had three rooms, one master and the other two regular. The master bedroom belonged to Sonam and she had her own master bathroom, and a walk-in closet. The other two rooms were the same regular size with a bathroom separating them, which Eric called "The Pissing Station." The name made me never want to use it, ever. Our room was the furthest away from the front door, next to the dining area.

"You got me a bed?!" Dorian exclaimed when the two roommates opened the bedroom door.

Sonam smiled. "We set it up all by ourselves. It's a gift from us to you." She glanced at me momentarily before setting back her eyes on the bed clearly made for one person. "If I knew there were going to be two, I would have gotten a bigger one, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry!" Dorian walked in first and dropped a few boxes next to the bed. "It's big enough for the two of us, don't worry. Besides, I love cuddling up next to Lucian, he's so warm and soft, like a hairless teddy bear." He shuddered at the thought. "Okay, maybe not a hairless teddy bear. I've seen hairless bears and they are not cute."

Sonam let out a quiet whine.

Okay, maybe Dorian was right.

My phone began to ring and everyone looked at me like I had just exposed our location to a home invader. I took it out of my pocket and sighed long.

"Can I go outside?" I asked.

"We're not your parents," Eric said.

"Use the balcony," Sonam suggested kindly.

I hurried past the dining area and living room. The phone seemed to ring louder in my head like it was becoming impatient. I struggled to open the screen door, it was jammed or something. Eric came over and placed his hands on the glass, pushed the glass upwards and moved it to the side.