He soon looped back down the corridor and I saw him again, he stood firm this time with the two women behind him.

"PETS 08, 23, 56, 89, 137 ARE TO BE RELEASED FOR TONIGHT." The man next to my cage quickly and without hesitation unlocked the cage door, attaching a chunky metal chain to the collar around my neck and tugging me out. Some put up resistance and some casually walked out, everyone reacted differently to this lifestyle. We stood next to our little cages some called home and waited, waited for what was to come. The pressure built in my stomach the longer I stood but eventually released as we started to walk down the hall way to a fancy looking room each.

One woman, obviously a vampiric one was stood next to a vanity desk with a mirage of things that I didn't know what were. The room was very pretty, dark blood red walls lined with gold embellishments, several plush chairs and paintings of an elder looking man with a crown adorning his head, a king?

I was lead quite harshly to the seat not being allowed the room much more and nevertheless the woman got started on whatever she was meant to be doing fairly quickly. Picking up brushes and powders and putting them on me, ah make-up, it was only ever used in special occasions on humans for things like auctions, or trading or whenever we'd need to be seen at our utmost presentable and our full potential. She continued to poke and prod me until finished, I could see myself in the mirror as she did. It's been a while since I've seen myself let alone a mirror. I frankly looked atrocious, I studied myself in the mirror, I hadn't seen myself since I was younger.

My (h/l) (h/c) hair was matted and dirty, my what used to be (s/c) skin covered with dried dirt and mess. I hope I clean up nicely... it would be nice to know I would've been a pretty human before this all started... I was extremely thin, not that I paid any mind, it was normal to be of this size, enough to stay alive and keep us pleasant to touch when being fed upon.

She soon finished and took the chain and led me to a closet, picking out an outfit that she thought suited me best. No words were exchanged, considering we had to have permission to speak. By far was it not revealing, It was an almost see through (complementing colour to you) silk, the outfit was made to show as much skin as possible, it was cut along the side of both my thighs and the top was small as well. It looked very elegant with (gold/silver) accents and arm, neck and hand jewellery.

 It looked very elegant with (gold/silver) accents and arm, neck and hand jewellery

(Not as elegant and opaque but you get this jist.)

"Take her, I'm finished with 23, pass on the next." She handed me over to the guard and I managed to get a small glimpse of myself in the mirror before I left, I'm pretty..., he walked me off to what looked like the side of a stage, it was very loud and I could barley hear what was going on, but I stood silently anyway and took in my surroundings, fiddling with the front of my skirt.

A girl was sat on stage, bawling and looking panicked in front of her. I couldn't see what was in front as I was so far back but she seemed petrified. A couple meters back was a man with a mic in a rather fancy suit shouting increasing numbers and raising his hands. So this is what the auction is... I tried not to panic myself as it'd only make things worse, it's like they almost smelt fear and I tried my best to stay as strong as possible.

"137, B+ SOLD £300,000 DONE, FINAL CHANCES!" It went quiet.

"SOLD TO MR. LIVENSKY FOR 300!" The auctioneer clapped and the girl only let out the most heart wrenching and animalistic scream, I saw a couple men drag her off but I didn't manage to see where. I started panicking myself, my leg starting to bounce. I can't do this, it's done, I'm finished, I wish I was dead already. The internal panic had set in late, but set in nonetheless.

"NEXT UP WE HAVE... NUMBER 23 AN AB-, ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE PUT UP FOR THE BREEDING SYSTEM TO HELP WITH THE POPULATION OF THAT BLOOD TYPE BUT HERE SHE IS, FRESH AND READY FOR YOU!" He looked over to the man handling me and I was brought out onto the stage.I-I was going to put into a b-breeding system? I don't know what I'd rather have but I-I don't have a choice either way. I quickly set in with the fear I was trying oh so hard to fight off. Thousands of them sitting and staring at me, vampires. I'd never seen a common living vampire, and never even this many in one spot. They all looked to be infatuated with me, my blood.

In the corner of my eye I saw the girl getting dragged off as she cried and wailed, she had a similar outfit to me only in green, complementing her red hair. I brought my attention back to myself.

"STARTING OFF AT 1,000,000 BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE NOT CHEAP OR COMMON!" The man shouted once again rather comedically, I looked around quickly, hands rising even faster than I could look at each of them. Time seemed to go by so quickly but it seemed to never end either. Many were quickly outbid and had disappointed looks on their faces and so ate me up with stares instead.

"2.3 MILLION TO MR KIRSTEIN!" I looked to the top of the stage where 5 individuals seemed to be sat.

"2.4 TO MR JAEGER!" No one else was bidding, no one else had the money but these men.

"2.5 TO MR ACKERMAN!" It was just these three.

"2.6 TO MR JAEGER AGAIN" Now two bidding on just me.

"2.7 TO MR ACKERMAN BIDDING IN STRONG!" My eyes kept flickering in-between their little paper signs.

"ANOTHER BID FROM MR JAEGER AT. 2,8. MILLION!"

"ANY OFFERS?"

"WELL 4 MILLION AND THAT'S FINAL FROM MR ACKERMAN, GOING... GOING... GONE!" Please have mercy on me, that's all I ever want.