Chapter No # 3

Zacznij od początku

(Then seeing Lunch near the Side-Table, excitingly.)

Madhu: Ohhh, Wowww Jali Hui Bandi ki Sabzi. (to RK) RK wouldn't You feed Me, I'm so Hungry.

(Listening to this RK was shocked that earlier She was like a fragile doll and now. And thought “From What Kind Of Mud, Is She Made Off”   Then remembered earlier too She had never thought about Herself and forgetting Her Pain each and every time, She tried to Heal Him and Amend Him. Then His eyes again got Teary acknowledging her never-ending love for him. Then see Her trying to sit but was unable to. He helped Her to sit and placed Tray near to Her. Tore Roti and made a Bite and forwarded to her mouth, but She denied it. Madhu, with Her Right Hand, made a Bite and forwarded to His Mouth.)

Madhu: RK I haven't seen You near Me. But that doesn't mean I wasn't aware of Your State. I was very well aware of it. And I knew like Me, You haven't eaten Food. If I was breaking by remembering and looking at My State. So were you breaking more thinking about that “Knife Stabbing Scene” and if that scene wasn't in Script, so We wouldn't have to perform it, and you wouldn't be guilty for it. (With Slight Smile) Now don't dare, you are RK, and RK never gets guilty. And you are right, RK never gets guilty ever, but my Rishab gets. My Rishab is too much guilty and in so much pain since I was admitted at the hospital. I don't need Eyes to see You and what You are feeling. My heart voice is enough to tell me about your state. And now be a Good Boy and eat.

(Listening to this RK Eyes got more Teary. Placing the Bite back to Plate and holding Madhu's both Hands He sobbed like a Baby making Madhu cry seeing Her RK like that. Who told RK has moved on from that time since He has seen His Father committing Suicide and his mother marrying yet for another time? He might become RK for World, but still inside Egoistic and Arrogant RK, there is 12 years old Rishab who have seen His Father commiting suicide and His Mother marrying. And now this, He was about to lose his Madhu, His Zindagi. Realizing how much Selfless His Biwi, His Madhu is He couldn't help Himself and sobbed. With Him, Madhu also started to cry, then stopped crying and wiping Her Tears. She raised Her Right side Arm for Him to Hug Him. Seeing it, He didn't disappoint Her and hugged Her tightly. And also brought Her Paralyzed Hand assisted by normal Hand.)

RK: I'm sorry Madhu for each and every time when I was an Ass with You. I'm sorry Madhu for always taking You Granted. I'm sorry Madhu. I'm sorry Madhu after Promising You for not Hurting You, yet still I hurted You again and again. During Shootings I should have been with You every time, handled every matter carefully but still I haven't. And knowing about how much You Love being My Wife and Love doing Wifely duties and Daughter-in-Law duties and what I did in return I had always scolded You for not fasting, made You embarrassed in front of all peoples and because of Me there were many misunderstandings between You and Maa. (Pause) I'm sorry Madhu. I'm sorry.

(After listening to this, She broke the Hug and cupped His Cheek, Kiss on the same Cheek, His forehead, Eyes and pecked on His Lips.)

RK: But now I will fulfill My every Promise which I have given to You. I would keep My Anger and Frustration in check. Wouldn't touch Alcohol ever. And would Love You and Respect Your every Decisions and Your Desires everytime. I would Love You like no one has ever Loved their Lovers. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BIWI.

(Listening to His Sweet Confession Tears escaped from Madhu's Eyes which was Happy Tears and was Smiling largely with crying Eyes.)

Madhu: I LOVE YOU 2 SO MUCH PATI.

(And then RK smiled largely showing His Dimple and She also smiled largely.