“What Will Happen Now? Will You Blame This Incident On Bhabhi Ji Also? What Will Happen To Your Relation With Bhabhi Ji After This? Will You Throw Bhabhi Ji Out Of Your Film? And Will You Be Ashamed Of Bhabhi Ji As She Wouldn't Be Same Like This Before?”

(As RK heard it, His Anger knew no bounds. And instantly He stood up and came to Bittu Ji in Long Strides and in the next Seconds whole Entertainment Room was echoed with the Slap as RK Slapped Bittu Ji so hard that His Slapped Cheek would have turned into Red. Bittu Ji palmed His Slapped Cheek and saw an angry and wounded RK now grabbing His Jaws and angrily yet screamingly.)

RK: How Dare You. How Dare You say something like this Against My Madhu? How Dare You? Don't You know what She is to Me? I may be angry at Her, giving her endless pain because MEIN HAQ RAKHTA HOON (Because I have a Right). Bittu Ji, how much I get angered on Her but I LOVE HER TO THE EXTREME. Whatever I say or do with Her but I will never give anyone an opportunity to say something against my Madhu, and that includes you too. (Now with lowering Tone) Whether I hate her or love her, it is between me and my Madhu. My Love for Her is not a Tamasha (Spectacle), which everyone wants to know. (Pause) And what should I do with My Madhu is not Yours Consent. And if I heard You saying something like this against My Madhu then I wouldn't think about My Respect for You, would beat You up Black and Blue like I have done with that Reporter and would throw You out.

(After saying this, RK left Bittu Ji's Jaws. And listening to these tears from Bittu Ji's Eyes started to pour out. Then in the Sobbing Voice.)

Bittu Ji: Chief, I know what Bhabhi Ji means to you, then why are you not spending your time with her? Chief, it's only You who Bhabhi needs more than anyone else. If you would be staying away from Her then She would be thinking You don't see Her the same in the way which you used to. She would think Your Love for Her has decreased. You didn't want to see Her that's why you are creating distance. Chief, please be with Bhabhi Ji. Or else She will go far away from You Mentally that You wouldn't be able to reach out to Her. 

(Saying this sobbingly, Bittu Jii walked from there. And then RK remembered about His actions and Madhu's weak state. He realized that He can't be selfish right now thinking about His State about being guilty of stabbing His Biwi. His Madhu now needs Him the most. Thinking like this, He walked from there.)

In Madhu-RK's Room
RK came into His Room and sees His Madhu was woken up, and Tears were coming out from Her Eyes and was so lost that She doesn't feel His Presence. Seeing Her like that Thousands of Needles pierced His already wounded Heart. And about to go from that, that He remembered Bittu Ji's words which He spoke just sometime back and remembered what was the Condition of Her at the Hospital. Then, he wiped His tears, which came out from His eyes seeing His Madhu like that. And then walked from there.

After SomeTime
RK came back to His room carrying Tray full of lunch for Her. Then, coming to Madhu, He placed the tray on the Side-Table. Sat beside Her, bending His Posture and Kissing on Her forehead to which She closed Her Eyes to feel His Love. Then, he opened Her Eyes and immediately saw His bit of Teary Eyes and apologized to Him in Weak Tone.

Madhu: I'm sorry, RK.

(Listening Her apologizing He was confused and about to say why that She nodded in No.)

Madhu: That because of My State, I have made everyone including You, I made everyone Worried so much. And made You so Weak that Mr. Rishab Kundra, who was so powerful, I made Him weak. (RK confused) RK look at Your Eyes they are red, puffy, and a bit teary, which means you have cried earlier. Right? (Pause) I'm fine, RK. And don't worry, Your Madhu, Your Jungli Billi isn't that much weak.