A Break (Lemon)

(A/N: I new request by DevilWolf3  . this will include a chubby reader and a workaholic husband so I hope you enjoy.)

Shouto face planted on his desk, he deeply sighed and gripped his hair. Recently, Hero work has been the only thing Shouto has been doing, his hero agency was so big and full of old and new heroes. Shouto raised his head up and wiped his face, his eyes then aimed towards a picture: It was (Y/N), his wife on his wedding day.

Though (Y/N) does have a quirk, she doesn't do any hero work and just stays at home and watches TV or goes to the store when Shouto is at work. Shouto picked up the picture, seeing her happy in her beautiful wedding dress, he wishes he can be with her more.

...

After a long pause, Shouto got the perfect idea.

-Meanwhile, at Shouto and (Y/N)'s Luxury Apartment-

(Y/N) was in the kitchen cooking some delicious dinner for his amazing husband once he gets back from his work as a hero. Even though (Y/N) is always alone in the house, she still loves him and how he's helping people from life threatening situations. Though it does get sad when (Y/N) is walking around the store and a skinny girl walks by and says 'honey, I wouldn't be wearing that shirt, it's gonna rip in half.'

(Y/N) was a plus-size girl but that didn't stop Shouto from marrying her. They met at a diner, apparently (Y/N) was there because she was trying to get over a big breakup. Shouto was the only one so he just sat next to her and had her vent. The rest was history.

The door opened and (Y/N) immediately ran for the door. "Welcome home-" She was cut off by Shouto giving her a deep kiss, almost making them fall to the ground. The kiss ended and their foreheads pressed together, giggling.

"I have some very exciting news for you my love," Shouto said with confidence, "but first, let's have them delicious dinner." Shouto let go of (Y/N) and went to kitchen table. (Y/N) was flustered through the entire night until Shouto told her to meet him in the bedroom.

Once (Y/N) took one step into the bedroom, Shouto embraced her tightly, gripping onto her shirt. "I have the whole week off and I have something that we would both like." He whispered into her ear. At first, (Y/N) was blushing and started to get excited, but on the other...

(Y/N) pushed her husband gently. "How were you able to get the entire week off, who's going to look over your hero agency?" She asked in confusion. Shouto only smiled and placed his hands on her shoulder.

"A very close friend is taking care of the agency. But that doesn't matter, it's going to be you and me all week~" Shouto said seductively. So they both agreed, they decided to book the whole week at a love hotel called 'The True Beauty'. Once they got to the hotel they were flabbergasted (writers need to use that word more often).

Their room was very very red and pink, the bed had smooth satin sheets and fluffy heart-shaped pillows. There was paintings with almost to completely nude women on them with 'True Beauty' engraved on a plate at the bottom. And the rest was what you can find in any normal hotel, only a but bigger: a bathtub for two, a shower for two, a TV, and one thing that some hotels have (I think) is a box on the wall that plays seductive music. And finally, a closet full of lots, lots of BDSM objects: whips, ball gags, rope, vibrators, handcuffs, you get the picture.

Shouto's hand snaked around (Y/N)'s squishy waist. "I think you know why I booked this place." He said seductively. He pulled her to the bed and tells her to take off her clothes and wait on the bed. (Y/N) happily agreed and began to pull off her shirt and pants, she was wearing black lacey underwear, it was Shouto's favorite for her to wear.

 (Y/N) happily agreed and began to pull off her shirt and pants, she was wearing black lacey underwear, it was Shouto's favorite for her to wear

"Stop wearing such cute underwear, I can't resists myself." Shouto said, he unclipped her bra and her breasts came free. (Y/N) got a bit embarrassed and covered herself, but before she could cover her breasts, she heard a click and looked up, her wrists were handcuffed to the bed frame. "You're not going anywhere. I wanna see your beauty in it's entirety."

(Y/N)'s body became unexpectedly hot. Shouto held in his hands two suction cups in his hands...nipple vibrators. He stuck the suction cups onto (Y/N)'s nipples. "Every time you disobey me, I will crank up the intensity. Got it?" Shouto said in a stern voice.

"Yes Shouto." Right when (Y/N) said that, she felt her breast with a tingling sensation. She moaned softly.

"That's one. From now on, you call me Master. Got it?" Shouto's stern voice got angrier. But (Y/N) was too distracted by the sweet sensation on her breasts, all she can do was moan in approval. "Good, now lets get to the real fun."

Shouto took off his clothes, his toned chest lit up with the artificial lights. Once he got to his boxers, he looked at (Y/N), moving back and forth, her eyes covered in lust. "What do you want?" Shouto teased (Y/N).

"Y-y-y-yo-" Before (Y/N) could say it, the vibrators were cranked up to two. (Y/N)'s back arched, her mind felt like white noise, white dots were appearing.

"You don't want me, you want my dick, don't you?" Shouto was a lot more demanding, becoming a dominant. (Y/N) and Shouto had sex before. "Say it, say you want my dick."

"I-I want your dick!" (Y/N) yelled out. Shouto grinned, he took off his boxers, his dick was standing high, (Y/N)'s face went red, it was so big and long. "P-please, put it in Master." (Y/N) became desperate, lust was controlling her.

Shouto's smile almost looked villainous. He shook his head and took deep breath. He stroked (Y/N)'s cheek and chin. "I promise my love. Our honeymoon is nothing compared to what's about to happen." Shouto took off (Y/N)'s panties and put his dick into her.

(Y/N) moaned loudly, almost yelling. She wanted to grip onto Shouto's back, but when she wanted to grab him, the handcuffs stopped her, she wanted to hold on to something, she needs to speak up. "M-Master, please I cuff me, I wanna feel you~" She begged.

Shouto calmed down and looked at (Y/N)'s innocent face, she was red and flustered, her body was glowing a pure energy. Shouto smiled and uncuffed her, (Y/N) immediately gripped onto Shouto and nodded. Shouto understood and kept moving back and forth.

(Y/N)'s body was on autopilot. She moaned at every thrust, it was almost like the entire world was in slow-mo. (Y/N) and Shouto were in another world. Even when they climaxed, they felt light. And in slow-mo, Shouto fell onto (Y/N)'s stomach.

Shouto snacked his arms around her as he snuggled more in. "That was so beautiful. But remember, we have the whole week off, we can do whatever we want~" He whispered to her.

"W-Well," (Y/N) was thinking, "we can do stuff other then sex. I was thinking maybe visit a garden, or go to a nice restaurant." (Y/N) suggest. Shouto did not disagree. They decided to plan out the rest of their week that night, they went to bed dreaming about there plan.

(A/N: Why do my lemons have more words than my fluff stories. But that doesn't matter, I hope you guys like this as much as I did. I have a Ryuji and Yosuke x Reader one shot book so go check that out. Now about to do my first show tonight so I'll see you guys soon.)