• 6 •

If you were to have Fudou Akio as your boyfriend

Request by Rainerose14

---

「What would you choose?」

❝Which one do you like about him the most?❞

A. Possessive

Yeah I'm not even joking right now, His actions spoke louder than his words so don't be surprise by the fact that he would pinned you down onto the bed because he knew you can't escape from him if he limited the possibilities to it. He only does this when you don't pay attention to him enough especially you always hangout with others more than with him to which lead him to be very possessive of you.

He might not look like it but his way of asking for your affection are quite rough and he doesn't even allow you to go back to your room which lead you to be trapped inside his arms, he will always place his head near your hair because your choice of shampoo conditioner mixed together with your hair just calm him down, enough for him to fell asleep peaceful. You might be really embarrassed by this sudden action of his but that's what you get for ignoring him a lot.

Or

B. Bashful

His choice of words are known to be harsh but with you? Nah, he've become a nervous wreck now thanks to you. You easily won his heart when you did nothing but always smile at him no matter how rude he was towards you and he found that's inspiring because he knows a few girls who couldn't even handle his rude attitude towards them but you were a rare gem for him. He fell for your positive personality and flaws, he just love the way you smile at him enough for him to be so bashful.

He's become very awkward and uncomfortable with himself whenever you got near him. He doesn't show it but deep down, he was freaking out because he knew if he messed up this chance then he won't be able to have you in his arms if he does something wrong to make you left him. So don't be shock to see him becoming a tomato on the cheeks or if you're lucky enough maybe on his face as well.