Chapter four...The Systar System

Start from the beginning

"W-What the...?" Emmett simply giggled and started to lick his fingers from all of the syrup and whipped cream causing everyone in the cafe to stop what they were doing and watch him, including Rex. All of the males pants started to get tight as sweat fell from there heads. "U-Uhm...Emmett?" Rex said trying to get the smaller male to stop. "Hmm?" He hummed as he licked down from his palm to his wrist. Rex tightened his fists and forced his gaze on the table. His pants became unbearably tight. "E-Emmett...please stop doing that." The smaller male stopped and sighed with satisfaction before turning towards Rex with a smile. "Whatever do you mean?" Rex scoffed, finally able to look back up without blushing. "You can't be that fucking dense." Emmett simply cocked his head to the side, his smile never leaving his face. "Oh boy...I give up."

Time-Skip to the morning -with Benny-

"Benny..." Emmett whispered seductively. They were back in Benny's apartment. It was night time...and there was no one to bother them. Benny looked down seeing as he was standing in front of his bed. Brown eyes looked up, there sat Emmett wearing a pink braw with yellow flowers scattered around the breast area. And pink female panties. He sat up and started to rub from his waist all the way down to his thighs. "Oh, Benny~" Emmett called out again. "Don't you wanna see what my body feels like?" He then turned around and laid his head down while sticking his bottom into the air. "Don't you wanna see how tight I am?" Benny couldn't believe what he was hearing! Emmett wanted him? And not Lucy? Oh, he was going to enjoy this." He started taking his jacket and shirt off and threw it onto the floor. He unbuckled his belt and started to pull down his pants. "Hurry Benny...I need you~" Benny nodded and quickly took his pants and socks off and started to crawl onto the bed until he was on top of him. His hands slowly guided down Emmett's thighs having the smaller male moan. Benny smirked and placed his fingers on Emmett's panty line and started to pull them down until they were completely off. He then crawled on top of him and whispered into his ear. "You ready?" His length merely inches away from Emmett's cavern. Emmett turned to him and smiled. "Arm system failing. Losing power in 3...2...1." Benny awoke and screamed as an electric shock enveloped his whole body.

"S-Sunniva." He said as the shock increased. He rose up his left hand and quickly pressed the button on his right arm, stopping the flow of electricity. He collapsed onto the floor and tried to catch his breath, trying to focus on where he was at. "Oh, I-I'm still in the vents. I need to find a repair shop and fast. He got onto his knees and started to crawl but something stopped him. He looked down and gasped, apparently his manhood made a tent in his pants. He cursed under his breath before slowly crawling down the vent. Turning right he was able to see a vent. He looked down and much to his surprise he saw Queen W.W sitting at a table across from Batman.

Benny looked at them unimpressed.

I don't know whether to be mad at Batman for falling for that,

be made that she tricked him,

or can't help but think she's really smart?

Benny shook his head and kept going down the vent until he spotted General mayhem carrying his group into a party truck.
"The one known as Benny has escaped." The blue vampire nodded and pressed his earpiece. "Lookout for Benny, he's around here somewhere." He nodded to general mayhem before walking off. Benny glared and continued to crawl his way threw the vents.

-With Emmet and Rex-

Emmet's Pov

I can't stay here any longer. I need to tell Rex that I have to go. I get up from my bed and make my way towards the door but before I open it someone knocked. 'Is it him?' I said mentally. I don't reply but instead, I lean against the door.

"Hey, Emmet! I was just wondering if you wanted to help me feed the dinosaurs?"

I don't answer. I stay quiet and prop my legs up to my chest.

"Emmet? Hey, are you asleep?"

What should I do? Should I answer? Or should I just stay quiet?"

"Emmet? Are you alright in there?! Emmet?!" The doorknob giggled causing me to gasp.

He's going to come in here. What should I do? I quickly stood up and flung open the door. A nervous smile formed on my lips. "Aha sorry I didn't answer earlier, I was in the bathroom." Rex stood there with a non-believe-able face causing me to gulp and shake.

Oh god, he doesn't believe me? What should I do? Should I make a run for it?"

"Alright, then but do you want to help me feed the dinosaurs?" I nodded and walked outside shutting the door behind me and start to follow him. I watched him. His hair casually bouncing back and forth. His robotic steps. I watched his hands. They twitched ever so slightly then one turned into a fist. Shoot, he knows, is he going to confront me about it? Will, he hurt me If I try to leave? But I need to leave, I need to save my friends! Yea, I'll leave tonight! I just need to find a map of this place and-

"Hey were here." I gasped and looked up seeing a brown door with claw marks and bites were taken from the door.

"O-Oh my." Rex chuckled and grabbed the doorknob and turned towards me with a smirk.

"Ya ready?" I shrugged and hug myself tightly. He frowned and stood up straight and faced me. "Don't worry, They won't hurt you, not on my watch alright?" I nod and watched as he smiled and turned towards the door and opened it causing me to gasp. They were Raptors running around and playing with each other. They were adorable! I herd Rex chuckle and slowly pull me inside. "You Ready?"