♡Wait For You♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Ugh! Whilst I was writing this note, I realized that I missed something in my other one, and I screamed!
Sksksksksksksksk.
But hopefully this one doesn't suck!
I sincerely hope it is a bit enjoyable!

⊰•

1976⊰•

A wide smile was present on your face as you stood in the kitchen, conversing with Veronica rather happily. The rest of the house was abuzz with music and laughter, creating the warmest vibe you had ever experienced. To you, it was something magical, and you did not want it to end. People were laughing and chatting loudly, openly expressing themselves. Several meters away, you could see your fiance of eight months, Brian May, conversing with Freddie - one of his closest friends, and partners in a rock group that he just so happened to be a part of, one called Queen. Altogether, there were four boys - individuals with whom you had become well acquainted with when you had first gotten together with Brian. John, the bassist of the group, happened to be Veronica's husband - the lady with whom you had been talking. There was a bit of an age difference between the two of you, but that affected nothing. The pair of you got along so well, that it was safe to assume that the both of you were best friends.

Whenever Veronica was around, you felt at ease.

You had a glass of orange juice, mixed with a bit of alcohol, in your hand, laughing with Veronica. Every now and then, Brian would look at you, and you would blush - naturally. He just seemed to have that effect on you, and it was quite enchanting to the public eye. The love, between the couple of you, was so pure, yet so mysterious. It was incredibly hard to explain, and even harder to understand.

But, it was what it was.

At present moment, you were in attendance to a small party that Veronica and John had hosted - just to have a small get together for the people that mattered. So far, things were running smoothly.

"Look at him," Veronica remarked as Brian glanced at you before directing his attention back to Freddie. "He's just crazy over you," she laughed. "How are the two of you not married yet?"

"Aha," you let out a small laugh. "Well, we want the wedding to be...right, I guess," you shrugged. "So we don't really want to rush it,"

"I see," she broke into a smirk as she leaned back against the sink. "So, (Y/N), tell me...." she trailed off. "How is...it...in the bedroom?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh my goodness!" your eyes widened as you made a face. "What?"

"Oh, you heard me!" she waved you off. "You know you did," she added. "So tell me,"

"Well...." you swallowed. "Um...well...you see....we uh...I mean..."

"My, is he that skilled?" she raised an eyebrow.

"No!" you exclaimed. "I mean yes! I mean...I don't know," you winced.

"What?" she looked puzzled. "What do you mean, you don't know?"

You looked up at her shyly before looking back down at your glass as you broke into a small grimace.

"No, no way!" she breathed. "Don't tell me that you two haven't...." you looked up at her, silently confirming what she had been implying. "Wait....so....you guys haven't...made it to the bedroom yet?"

"We haven't," you sighed.

"Why?" she tilted her head to the side. "I mean...you can't tell me that he wants to wait until marriage....because he can barely even keep his eyes off of you," she commented. "So...it has to be coming from...you,"