"I'll try with the strength I'm left." I reassured her honestly.

"Good." she says in a tough voice. "You were always ready for anything, Mads."

I smiled. "I wasn't prepared on this one to be honest."

"Call me when you're settled."

"I will, thank you, Megs." I gave her one last hug before I leave. Will might be here any second. "Love you, sis."

"I love you more." and with that, I was off.

----

"OH MY GOD, MADISON!" Gigi practically squeezed my organs out. "Thank God!"

"It's nice to see you too, Gi." I hugged her back, and the tears wanted to come. It's been such a long time since we saw each other.

Gigi and Kian have been inseparable ever since as well, and I couldn't keep Gigi from her happiness when I was busy with mine...what used to be mine.

"You can crash anytime you want." she says as I enter her apartment. Will doesn't know about Gigi's apartment, but I'll assume he will in the near future.

"Are you sure I won't be such trouble for a few days?" I look around their house and it's very warm, cozy, but I felt cold and empty.

"You are never trouble at all, Madison. We practically share everything together." she is the usual cheerful self as she would ever be.  The walls were filled with pictures of Gigi and Kian, and I felt happy for a bit for my best friend to have this kind of love. "Plus, you can stay at the attic. It's a fully furnished bedroom he wouldn't find you there. unless he'd climb up."

It's as if I'm a criminal hiding from authorities, but I needed a way to be away from him but not far from losing my senses. Both of them helped me settle in and at the end of the day, we sat down and talked about everything. To see Gigi also cry for me was the worst part. She didn't need to feel sorry for me, really. All of this was because of me, and the chain went on.

We hit the hay early because Gigi had to attend classes tomorrow. She insisted I did too, but going to the campus would be one of his ways to find me. Who knows, maybe even everyone there can contact him once they see me. Who knows?

As I settled in my temporary bedroom, I can't help but look out at the moon. How it gleams even in the dark. I wish I was like it. But I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. It's so hard not to think of Will when I worry about him too. It was a bit insensitive for me to just leave him when he's also unstable, but he needed the time off like I do.

Then I wonder, why would he cheat on me?

The tears tire me to sleep every night since then.

Will never left my mind even if I did my best to dismiss him. It still pains me to admit that he's still the best thing to ever happen to me.

I'm already a few days in Gigi and Kian's home when I decided to make a drastic move I wouldn't expect to do.

"Are you sure, you're gonna be okay by yourself?" she asks me. I swear, Gigi is the female version of George.

"I need this."

"I know you do. And I'm happy you're doing it." she said and gave me a hug before unlocking the car door. I wouldn't worry too much because I know she's nearby.

I went out of the car and got myself inside an infamous cafe when I tried to look for him. I still know every detail he has that even a haircut or a shave wouldn't change.

He was still the same. Handsome, eye-catching. I memorized that strong back anywhere. He was on time, and I was surprised he'd come anyway.

His phone was in front of him, and he didn't see me standing in front of him.