How you meet

Charles:

You were currently sitting in a local café. Your friends had wandered off so you were left sitting alone. You just ordered your second glass coke when an handsome man walked over.

"Hello fair lady what are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked with an English accent.

"I'm not here by myself, my friends are here somewhere" you say while taken another sip from your drink. "But I'm enjoying myself fine thank you"

"You don't look like it, I'm Charles, Charles Xavier" he says while holding his hand

A smile forms on your face as you shake his hand. "(Y/N) Nice to meet you Charles"

"That honour is all mines, and I have to say your eyes are stunning"

"How so?"

"Both are very (Y/E/C), it's a mutation a very groovy mutation so I must say (Y/N) you are a mutant"

"Wow I'm a mutant now and how do you know so much about genes"

"I'm a professor in genes"

"So should I call you Professor Xavier now?"

"No but you can call me what you want love"

"I will and because I know what you can do I guess you already know my number" You grab your coat and make you way towards the door. You can feel him staring at you but you can't wipe the smile of your face.

Erik:

You were currently typing appointments for Mr Brown, the bank director. You were halfway through when you see a man with a grey jacked and a grey hat walking towards you. "Can I help you?" You ask politely . He stares at you. "I'm here to see Mr Brown" He says. You can finally make out some features, brown hair and gorgeous grey eyes. "Do you have an appointment" You ask him. "No I don't but it won't take long" You watch him with narrowed eyes. You met his eyes but he just stares back. You nod "Yeah you can meet him he's at his office right now, I never liked him anyway." You say with a smirk that he surprisely returns. "Thank you" he says as he walks into the office. You watch him enter the office and go back to your work but can't get the mysterious man out of your head.

Hank:

You and Hank were working for the CIA for a while now. You were lab partners best friends too. You had to admit that you may have a small crush on him. You know about his mutation and he knows about yours. You help him looking for a cure for his feet, your mutation is not physical so you don't need it but you help him with his feet. Your also trying to change his mind about it. You like his feet but we all know he doesn't.

Sean:

You were walking through the hall of the aquarium looking at the fish when you saw a cute guy with ginger hair with a dumb blond looking at one of the fish tanks. You watched from the corner of your eye as the dumb blonde walked away but the ginger boy did something to the fish so as she turned back she only saw an empty tank. He smirked at her reaction before the blonde walked away. You walked over to him and looked at the tank but the fish were nowhere to be seen. You laughed and turned to the ginger "That was awesome how did you do that?" You asked as you turned back to the tank. "I-I... umm... kind of screamed at them." "That's so cool" You said as you turned back to face hi. "I'm (Y/N). I never met a screaming teenager before" He smiles back "Sean and nice to meet a scream interested girl." "Hello" you hear someone say from behind you. You turn around and see 2 men standing there. "(Y/N) , Sean what do you both think of helping us with a problem" the man with blue eyes says. The men with a long coat hovers a coin in the air above his hand. You glance at Sean, he gives you the same look back and says. "Were in"

Alex:

You were sitting in between Raven and Hank at the moment. You were utterly bored but the last member was just brought in so it was starting to get interesting. You just finished the introductions so you knew their names. The ginger was Sean, the girl in revealing clothes was Angel, the nerdy boy was Hank, the girl with blonde hair was Raven, the afro American guy was Darwin and the cute boy with blond hair was Alex. "We should think of code names" Raven said suddenly. "Were government secret agents now we should think of code names." She sat up a little bit more. "I want to be called mystique" "Dahm I wanted to be mystique" joked Sean. "Well I called it" she transformed into Sean and said the next thing in his voice. "And I'm way more mysterious than you" at the end of her speech Sean fell out of his chair. We all clapped as she turned normal again. After that Darwin told us that his name already was a nickname and showed us his awesome mutation. Sean went next and broke the glass. You felt someone watching me so you turned around to see Alex staring at you. You smiled back at him and turned your attention back to at the group. Angel showed us her wings and her spit and then it was your turn. Everyone turned to me "I'm going for Zeus" "What does that mean" asked Sean. Hank rolled his eyes at this question. "It's the god of thunder here watch this" You stood up and walked outside. Everyone was watching you intensely as you rubbed your fingers together. Sparks flew out of them "Is that it?" asked Angel in a mocking tone. "I think it's amazing" said Alex who had just joined the group. "It's not all look" You pointed your finger upwards and closed your eyes. Thunder shot out from your finger into the now clouded sky. The thunder shot back and you heard Raven scream. You opened my eyes and the thunder stopped. You bend down and touched the ground to get rid of the electricity. You smiled and walked over to them. "That was amazing!!" Sean shouted. "I have to agree with that" Alex said with a smirk. You blushed as you went back inside. This might be fun after all.