"I was just joking," Archid said when he saw the look on his face, "Well it's not funny," he answered back. Archid laughed but was stopped when he suddenly cough, "Water please," he said hurriedly to no one, someone handed him the glass of water and help Archid drink from it.

"That was fast," Archid jokingly said after drinking some water to relieve his throat,

"You deserve it," Syl answered back with a sneer, "I guess you'll be better when you can act like yourself again,"

Archid didn't say anything, he just weakly raises his hand and touch his face and look at him with longing, with eyes that full of emotion that he didn't know why it affected him so much, He felt his heart beat so fast that he suddenly cannot breathe and wanted to pull his face from his touch but at the same time he cannot.

He felt his face become hot. He gathered all his will to pull himself and when he was about to do it he heard him speaks. "I made you wait for long, I'm sorry," he doesn't know what to say he just looks at him when he heard someone gasp behind him and when he looked back he saw Belinda at the back covering her mouth, and when he look around everyone was looking at him with shock and disbelieve.

He immediately got up and acted like nothing happened. He went to Nathan and instructed him on what to do with the King for now on, he then excuses himself, he was about to go out but was stop when Archid called him again.

"Syl I'm back," Archid said with a determined look on his face that Syl didn't quite understand.

"Yes, welcome back," he answered back and went out of the room followed by Ren.

"Brother you need to take a rest and eat, your look pale," Ren told him worriedly

"Uhm..." he answered back and closed his eyes when he felt light-headed, and he felt his knees gave up he knew that he was about to fall but someone caught him, "I know this will happen that's why I decided to follow you," he heard Aaron voice before he lost his consciousness.

Syl rested for a few days after he fainted. He didn't go out for a while and didn't visit the King in the morning but he still visited at night when everyone is asleep and at dawn when everyone is still asleep even the King just like now. He checks the King's vital signs and wipes his forehead of sweat and he will look at him for a while and then he will leave without any noise.

He lifted his hand when he was finished wiping his face and was shocked when a hand grabs his wrist and when he looks at the King he saw that his eyes were open and staring at him. He didn't say anything and just waited for him to let him go.

The King just lowered his hand without letting go of his wrist, "How are you? I heard you fainted the day I woke up," he asked him.

"I'm better now," he said and looks at the King tagging his hand from him but the guy won't let go. "Your Majesty, my hand. Can you let go of me now?" he asked.

But the King didn't let go and acted like he didn't hear him, "Why are you avoiding me?" he heard him asked

"I'm not avoiding you," he said while he shakes his head. 

"Then why do you just visit me during the night and at dawn when you know that I'm sleeping?" he asked again.

"I'm also resting during the day, Your Majesty," he answered back

"I heard you already went back to work outside two days ago, then why not visit me when I'm awake," Archid continued questioning him.

Syl felt annoyed and stared at the King, "Your Majesty, what is it that you really want?"

"Do you still hate me?" Archid asked again, and Syl glared at him, "Just answer the question Syl." Archid told him.

"I don't know," Syl sigh and said.

"Can we fix it?" Archid asks.

Syl rolled his eyed at him but answer back, "There is nothing to fix Your Majesty,"

Archisd sighs but asked again, "Then can you give me a chance? Let's start to know each other, I want to know everything about you and I want you to know everything about me, I know I've done things, terrible things and I'm sorry,"

Syl didn't answer back, he felt conflicted he didn't know how to answer him, he needs time, he's not in the position to answer him right now, it was not him who suffered from him it was the previous he cannot answer for now. He just lowered his head and didn't say anything.

Archid knew that the person in front of him is doubting his words and sincerity, he had hurt this person and neglected him for a long time, he understands his action towards him but he didn't want to give up. He decided for now that he will back away only, for now. He let go of his hand and said, "It's getting late you should rest,"

Sly bowed at Archid and turn around but before he walks out he heard the King's voice, "I hope you can forgive me and let me show how true I am with my words,"

Syl felt his heart constricted and he cannot breathe properly, he didn't answer the King, he just nods at him and went out.