Chapter 01 - Arnav

1948 Mumbai
Arnav stood there with his hands and legs chained from the four corners. He tried hard to pull the metal rides but his body is weakened by lack of food. He was not provided with either normal food nor blood for the past three days. He made a feeble sound as professor Munroe placed a metal hat on top of his head.

The lab assistants pitied the seven year old boy who was subjected to brutal experiments.[He have the mental and physical features of a seven year old boy,  but is just four years if we consider  the time he was born] Professor Munroe didn't care about those pity looks given by his assistant to the boy infront of him. If they knew the truth of the beast infront of them, they will run miles away from him. He stirred the chemical mixes and made him drank it. The hungry Arnav didn't care what's in professor's hand and drank it without making a fuss.

Professor Munroe waited for half an hour and switch on the button.

"Ahhh..." Arnav screamed as electricity was being passed on to his body.

Arnav woke up from his sleep with shock and looked around. He saw his reflection in the mirror and realised that it was a bad dream.

'03:32 am' the timepiece placed near to his bed showed the time. He still have one hour more to his scheduled wake up time. So he decided to do what is the best thing to do at that time. Getting dressed, he opened the back door and ran inside the forest for hunting his food. He ran faster than any human can ever run.

After an hour,
Arnav came back after having his fill and collecting a bit for later use. He opened one of the two fridge, where he usually store the blood. He opened the other fridge and took out the vegetables and meat to prepare his meal.

His body can adapt to both blood and normal food. The only difference is the quantity of these foods. If it's blood, 3 to 5 litres can keep him full for the whole week while it's takes 3 kgs to 7 kgs of normal food.

Arnav started to cut the vegetables and meats with precise speed. It took him two hours to prepare the entire meal. For an outsider it would look like a big feast which can feed 10 to 12 people.

Cleaning the kitchen, he went to his room and get ready to go for work. He sat down to eat his food and finished everything in half an hour. For his staying hungry is extremely dangerous, because of that he away keep a check on his appetite.

Arnav took his briefcase and took the additional things he need for going outside. Being in Himachal Pradesh does help him to conceal his real identity. After looking his house, he entered his car and drives to his work place.

*******
Do comment and vote guys.
This story will be updated very slowly and in short chapters.
Any guess regarding his profession and Khushi's entry???