Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?

Start from the beginning

"What? I'm just wiping your lips bcos it has those! Can we talk for a minute?"

"Why are you here? Why here?"

"Jiyeon-ah.. yoowoo's 6th anniversary is near you said to me before that you wanted to pay a tribute to him but things got messed up. So I wanted to help you bring back your image and career."

"/teary/ I-I.. how? How would you do that?"

"Just trust me.."

"What if it doesn't work?"

"Then we'll try again, we just need to be patient."

Mr.Kim and Jihyuk's Convo

"Hello Choi Jihyukssi.. Nice to meet you again, I know that our last meeting was very unpleasant but I am here to beg for a favor."

"What is it sir?"

"Ahh.. I'll get right to the point..me and Jiyeon's father agreed to this, Jiyeon needs to get back her image and career. I feel sorry to her everytime I see her giving lessons to her hoobaes writing songs for her hoobaes. I know that I shouldnt be biased when it comes to my artists but I can't change the fact that Jiyeon build my company on her own. That's why I can't let her lose this. Your dating scandal made a huge impact to Jiyeon the eyes of the people are on her and you, i need you to pretend that you guys are dating since that dating scandal. Until she gain enough attention to make her comeback."

"Actually my contract with yg is ending this month..and I am planning on signing a contract with blossom."

"That's good! Yeah! Sign a 7 yr contract to us! That would be more interesting to the people!"

"CEO kim.. i have feelings for Jiyeon, I don't want to pretend that we're dating. I do really want to date her. If you'll allow me to date her then I'll sign a contract with SM, deal?"

"That's much better then! We don't have to be careful, I'll arrange the papers and see you in a month!"

"Thank you Mr.Kim!"

>>>

Press conference

[TRENDING]

Actor Choi Jihyuk welcomed as a new member of SM Entertainment, signing a 7-year contract after his 5 year contract with YG Ent. Choi Jihyuk become a huge topic online after his drama "Love like cherry blossoms" that received the highest tv ratings with 12.3% in the current year. Choi is now taking a step forward to his upcoming movie with his best friend Actor Kim Jisoo this Year.

3 years ago Choi Jihyuk was also caught in a dating scandal with Gummy which is also a close friend of him, now they're in the same company now. Gummy took a hiatus after her illegal drug usage allegations that was proven not true in the court.

————————————————————————————

"Choi Jihyukssi! It was rumored before that you will sign a 5yr contract with Blossom Ent. How come you ended up signing a contract with SM?"

"Ahhh..actually I don't have any particular Entertainment to pick that time. There's no particular reason too why I picked SM as my new home but I just thought that SM is the home of great and iconic Actors and Actresses that's why I chose SM."

"Netizens speculates that it May Be bcos of your dating rumor with Gummy 3yrs ago..Are you officially dating?"

"Hahahaha she And I are still friends and I'm glad to be in the same company with her."

"What can we expect to you through your 7yr contract with SM?"

"Ahhh..I am planning on taking a Horror movie for my next project after this project I am with My Friend Jisoo..then many more! I'm just going to surprise you guys for my next projects."

"You recently opened a perfume business called JJ SCENT what inspired you to do this kind of business?"

"I personally love perfumes especially if it's smells like a garden full of Really beautiful flowers..I also mixed my own choice of scents that's why I could enjoy it. I also do the advertisement for my products of course with the help of other artist."

"Mr.choi! Can I ask a question? Irrelevant to that topic?"

"Yeah..sure, what is it?"

"There are rumors about you receiving psychiatric treatment 3yrs Ago? Is it true?"

"Ahhh..it's bcos I was experiencing sleep paralysis for about 6 months..but I'm okay now the therapy helped me a lot I can sleep well now."

———————————————————————————