Dont...touch...him...EVER

Kirishima's PV:
When I first saw bakugo I was amazed,my friend denki said he was a real hothead but he looks perfect to me. He looks like a dream prince everyone would want to marry!! I would make him mine sooner or later..but...there's one problem...it that deku. Bakugo seemed to be always around him saying he hates him and throwing him around. It just angers me that deku gets to be touched by him it so unfair! I started to walk to the class but, before I did I took a quick picture of bakugo. He is so handsome and manly. " hey denki do you know if we have classes which bakugo?" I asked excited to know. He responded with " yeah we have him home room and some other classes " he said " ok ". I started to walk off to my class as I came in there I saw him he was soooo cute! I sat down waiting for class to start until I heard a thud. I turned around and saw him on the floor " hey you ok? ". I asked trying to hide my fangirling over him. " yeah I'm fine, shitty hair mind your damn business! ". Even the way he talked made my spine shiver in love. " ok " I turned back around and waited for the teacher to come. When the lesson started I stared at the mirror looking at bakugo so he would not know.

Bell rings!!

It was time for lunch! As I got my stuff I noticed that bakugo dropped a pencil on his way out. I went and picked it up and saw it read bakugo on the side of the pencil. I sniffed the pencil and it smelt just like him. " time to start my shrine " I whispered to myself as I started to walk out to the lunch tables. As I walked in the cafe I saw that DEKU was TOUCHING my senpia's ARM!!!! I was so furious but, I had to hide my love so I just got out a stress ball and started to play with it.
I went to a table alone and started to whisper

Deku...

Don't...

Touch...

Him...

Ever....

Or you will be the next person to pay...