Cuddles

You woke up to an empty bed. You were a little confused but just decided to go out to the kitchen assuming that's where Tayler was. You walk into the kitchen and the sight you see is amazing. Tayler's muscular back facing you and he's making you both some coffee. You stand there and stare for a bit just taking it all in and thinking about how lucky you are. Seconds later Tayler notices you're there.

"Like what you see?" Tayler asks. "Uh um yea haha" you pause for a moment. "I love you so much, I'm so lucky to have you" You say. "Aww come here" Tayler says.

You walk over to him and lean up to give him a kiss but instead he bends down and put his arm behind your knees and throws you over his shoulder.

"TAYLERRR" You whine with slight annoyance in your voice.

He takes you to your shared bedroom and gently tosses you on the bed. You try to get up but he's quick to lay right on top of you.

"Tayler please you're crushing meee" you whine. "I wanna snuggle youuu" Tayler says mimicking you. "Fine but lay next to me not on top of me please" you say.

Tayler rolls off of you and lays his head on your chest.

"Tayler do you wanna watch a movie on the couch instead?" You ask. "Oooh yess what do you wanna watch?" Tayler asks. "I don't know let's look" you say.

You both get up and go to the living room. You decide to lay on your stomach on the couch and Tayler sat on the recliner chair next to you.

A couple minutes into the movie you see Tayler getting fidgety on the chair.

"Babe you okay?" You ask. "No this is weird hold on" he says.

He walks to the couch and lays on top of you resting his head on your butt and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Much better" he says with a slight chuckle. "You're so adorable I can't with you" you say with a big smile on your face.