Blurb 2

All they were doing was walking, chattering mindlessly about music and boys. Or at least she was. The two other girls were more enveloped in the conversation. But her mind couldn't quite stay focused on their topic. She had a beat in her ears, making her the tiniest bit more calm.

Where is this idiot? She was starting to worry. Her baby was on the football team and had played in a game the previous Friday. ( She hadn't gone because she'd had recieved concert tickets the previous Christmas, before they had started dating.) She hadn't heard of any injuries on their team, but her mind was still foggy with worry.

She let out an anxious huff. Where is this fucking idiot? All weekend. Three whole days without seeing his cute little monkey face , with his arrogant, cocky, stupidly attractive, dumb butt in his usal camo pants. But soon enough, She saw him walking across the soon-to-intersect hall and her breath hitched.

A rather um...well fitting blue shirt (that you wouldn't expect to go as well with his pants as it did) clinged to his torso, chest and biceps. Wow. Shit, he looks attractive. He was slouching, per usual. His 'turtle backpack' slung over his shoulders, a small gym bag thrown over that, and a duffle bag thrown across his front.

She gave a shake of her head and smiled at her feet. Oi, I'm dating an over grown third grader. She smiled to herself, laughing at her lame joke. But, he was closer now, she could hear his footsteps; a warm, large hand enveloping her wrist. "Baby." He called as she was pulled backwards into his chest. Warm and soft and toned. His hands had moved to cup her face, making her look at him. She smiled and looked to the floor. She wasn't all too used to being in a relationship. Showing affection: cuddles, holding hands, kisses. Everything. Anything.

She was still shy, timid around other people. (Especially his brothers, who happened to be walking with him.) But he knew that, he was quite aware. He tried his best to keep her comfortable, and she knew that, she loved that about him. But in his mind, she was his princess, his. She didn't notice when people oogled her, but he did. And he didn't like it.

So, random kisses and cuddles were constantly needed to remind other guys that: She. Was. His. But here she was, with her cute little face in his hands, squishy cheeks and all. She was tinted a light pink, her eyes avoiding his own. So his did what he knew she loved.

A peck on the nose, to get her attention. She grew a small smile as she gave him a sigh, giving in and looping her fingers into the back loops of his pants.

Damn him. She thought, but she honestly couldn't have been happier. A soft kiss on her cheek was the first in his peppering of her face. She giggled and finally met his gaze. He gave her a cheeky grin and a wink, and she giggled again. He moved one hand from her face only to place it on her hip, and watched as her eyes fluttered closed and a peaceful look graced her features.

The kiss was soft and passionate, quick but lingering. "Eww, get a room." His brother taunted. She blushed, and hid her face in his chest. He gave his brother a glare, and got a smirk in return. But as she nuzzled further into his chest, he gave his brother a nod of his head, a silent thank you. His brother gave him a wink in return as the rest of their groups walked away.

And so they walked. Hand in hand as they talked about class and music and his game. Anything and everything that came up. And as she looked up at him,watching his lips as he talked, admiring his features, she smiled. Because Wow, how in the world did she get so lucky? But at the same time, he was thinking, how lucky he was, to have her. And just as she turned away, he placed a kiss on her head. Both happier than they've ever been.

FIN