"Mommy can I have my juice?" I ask. "Oh I'm sorry I left it downstairs," Mommy says and leaves the room.

I crawl toward the edge of the bed. Is it safe for me to jump?... I'm going to do it anyways. I stand up and get ready to jump. It does look high. "Okay I got you- Y/N!?" I hear Mommy come into the room. "What are you doing!?" She yells a little. "Getting weady to jump," I say. Mommy grabs me and sits me back down on the bed. "You can't jump off the bed, you will hurt yourself," she says. "I don't want you to get hurt," Mommy says. "Otay," I say. "Here you go," she says handing my sippy cup with juice. "Tank yous," I say and start drinking some juice. "Your welcome nugget," Mommy says and turns around and walks to the bathroom.

"Okay Y/n, time to go," Mommy says coming out of the bathroom. "Go whewe?" I ask. "To do something with Bethany," she says. She turns off the tv and picks me up, setting me on her hip. She walks out of the room and goes downstairs and walks in the living room. "Luckily I have a backpack and I could put some things in here for you," Mommy says sitting me down on the couch. Mommy leaves the living room to I don't know where.

"Alright, I could put some snacks in here and your juice," Mommy says walking back into the living room with a black backpack and walking to the kitchen.

Later she comes back in the living room with the backpack on her shoulders. "Okay let's go," Mommy says happily and picks me back up. She opens and walks out the door closing it behind her. She walks to her car and opens the door on the passengers side. "I'm going to put you in the front again," Mommy says and sits me down on the seat putting the seat belt on. "Here's Mr. Fox," she says putting Mr. Fox on my lap and closing the door.

Mommy get's in and puts the backpack in the back. "Alright let's go see Bethany," she says. "Yay," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while mommy stops driving. "We're here," she says taking off her seatbelt and turning off the car. I try to look at where we're at but I can't see. Mommy grabs the backpack from the back and gets out of the car.

She opens my door and unbuckles me. I hold onto Mr. Fox as Lauren picks me up and sets me on her hip. "Hey Lauren," I hear someone say. I turn around and see Bethany. "Hey buddy," she says once she got closer. "Hi," I say. "Ready to become Y/n's permanent guardian," Bethany says to Mommy. "Of course I am," she says. "I can't wait to make this girl a Jauregui, well she already is though," Mommy says. "Yeah she is, it's just her last name that has to be changed," Bethany says. "Alright let's go make you Y/n's permanent guardian," she says then they start walking to the building that is in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm going to skip all of this since I don't know how it goes)

"I am so happy now that you are officially mine," Mommy says looking at me with a big smile. "Well, I'm sure I'll come visit you guys because I'm still going to want to see this little monster," Bethany says pointing at me. "Alright since it's still early I will bring you all of Y/n's things later," she says. "Okay, Mommy says. "Let me tell you some things about Y/n, I'm pretty sure you already know that she loves the show Paw Patrol," Bethany says. "Yup I do," Mommy says. "She loves dinosaur chicken nuggets, her favorite fruit is mango," "I'm pretty sure she gets that from me," Mommy says laughing a little. "Do you want me to bring her bed?" Bethany asks. "No you don't have to I could buy her another, you could leave the other one at your house just in case maybe I need someone to take care of her someday, maybe and I could leave her with you," Mommy says. "Okay, but I suggest when you buy her bed you buy one with like a little wall around it because she easily rolls off the bed when she's asleep, she's clumsy, she also does take naps" Bethany says. "Okay," Mommy says. "Her other favorite snacks are animal crackers, teddy bear grahams, apples, Kellogg's fruit snacks, but of course Paw Patrol ones, and her favorite cereals are Kix, but the berry one that is of Paw Patrol, Cookie Crisp, Trix, Lucky Charms, and fruit loops, I don't give her too much of any of these, she does like some vegetables and other fruits," Bethany says. "What kind of vegetables?" Mommy asks. "Any kind of vegetable, mostly carrots, oh she also likes cucumbers with some ranch," Bethany says. "Okay, thank you," Mommy thanks Bethany. "Well I should probably get home already and I'm pretty sure you should too," Bethany says. "Well from here I have to go to the Daycare," Mommy says. "Okay, I'll come to your house after you get out so I could give you Y/n's things," Bethany says. "Okay," Mommy says. "Bye monkey," Bethany says. "Bye bye," I says waving bye. "Oh I forgot I have something to give you," Bethany says then turns around and walks to her car.