After I was done I wash all the shampoo and body wash off her with water. After that I drain all the water in the bathtub.

I grab the towel and wrap it around Y/n. I take her out of the bathtub and put her down on the ground. "There, all clean," I say. I hear the doorbell ring. "Stay here, okay," I say. She nods and I walk out and make my way downstairs to the front door.

I open the door and see Bethany. "Oh hey Bethany," I say. "Hey Lauren," she says. "I wanted to bring you this outfit for Y/n, I was guessing you were going to need it," she says showing me a pair of Y/n's clothes in her hands. "Oh thank you, thank god 'cause I just gave her a bath," I say grabbing the clothes and shoes from Bethany's hands, and the SnapBack that she also had. "So when do you want to go and make yourself  Y/n's permanent guardian?" She asks. "Maybe after I take a shower and get dressed," I tell her. "Alright, call me when you're done so we could go," she says. "I will," I say. Bethany turns around and walks away to her car. I close the door and go back upstairs to Y/n.

I walk into the bathroom and see Y/n sitting on the ground. "Hey, why are you sitting on the ground?" I ask Y/n. "I didn't want to stand anymowe," she says. I lift Y/n up and walk out of the bathroom. "Alright time to get you dressed," I say standing her on top of my bed. I start putting Y/n's clothes on that Bethany gave me.

"Ooohh, you look good," I say after putting on her clothes. "Let me dry your hair," I say and take her back to the bathroom to dry her hair. Good thing it won't take long for me to dry it since her hair is short.

After drying her hair I put the SnapBack on her head and we walk out of the bathroom. I help her on top of the bed and sit her down at the edge. I put on her shoes. "There, now you're all done," I say looking at her.

(Your outfit)

I help her sit against the pillows

I help her sit against the pillows. "Mommy's going to go and take a shower, Okay? So stay here and watch some tv," I say turning on the tv putting it on Paw Patrol. "Otay," she says nodding her head. "Good," I say kissing her forehead. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Y/n's POV

I was just sitting on the bed watching Paw Patrol. I turn to my left and see Mr. Fox sticking out from under the sheets. I pull him out and just hug him and continue watching tv.

After a little bit I started to get thirsty. I remember Mommy left my sippy cup with juice downstairs, but mommy told me to stay here.

I'll just stay put, I don't want mommy to
be mad.

After a while I hear a door open. I turn around and see Mommy come out of the bathroom.

"Awww look at my little baby," Mommy says. "I no baby," I say crossing my arms. "To me you are," she says walking towards me. "You are my baby," she says sitting on the bed and starts hugging me tightly. She kisses my forehead and pulls away from the hug.