Happy Little Accidents Part 1

I woke up. It was just like any other day. I took out my messy bun full of blonde hair, and ran to the bathroom. Only to slip on the bathroom carpet. "Ugh. My brother left the floor wet again from his shower. Man... I hate him." I got out my Colgate electric powered toothbrush and minty fresh toothpaste. I brushed my teeth while listen to Old Taylor Swift. Sparks Fly, to be exact. I spit out the toothpaste only to find out my gums had been bleeding the entire time. "Taylor Swift just gets me so pumped. She made me gums bleed. Gosh I wish I could be Taylor Swift. Date Harry Styles. Man how could she ever give him up." I sighed and wiped my forehead. I left and went to my pink bed room filled with posters of 1D, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, and Bob Ross. "Good morning, hotties." I said and twirled my hair and winked at each of them. "Boys, it's gonna be a good day. I'll meet all of you, haha, someday." I said and continued to pick out of outfit. I threw on my red Champion sweatshirt and my black Lulu Lemon leggings. I put on my checkered vans and ran downstairs. "Morning, sweetheart!" screamed my stepmom. "Morning, Rebecca." "There's no need for you to go to school today." My dad said with his mouth full of frozen Eggos. "Why is that?" I said folding my arms. "Because we are moving to Los Angeles. TODAY." What we can't be moving! I can't even go to school today and say by to all my friends? How could this be happening to me. This has to be the worst day of my life! Next thing I knew, my bags we're packed. And I was getting of a plane, and heading to my new home.