Little Things

It was nearing the end of the reception and through out the night as people started drinking I quickly realized that I had a lot of woman in my family around 40 years old who really wanted to frickle frackle with Harry. It started out slow with one of my aunts asking him to dance. He politely said okay, thinking that I would want him to get to know my family. - Which, he was dead wrong about because they're all insane and they'll probably scare him off. - but then after my other family members saw him dancing, they wanted a little bit of time with him as well. So pretty much, the whole night he was dancing with crazy ass cougars and I was sitting with Logan at the table drinking wine and crying inside.

Cameron never showed up, but he didn't seem too bummed about it. Honestly I was really starting to think that something was going on with him and Niall, but he wouldn't tell me anything.

Finally another song finished and Harry quickly made his way over to the table to sit back beside me. "Your aunts are just as sexually frustrated as you are, Preston."

"Excuse me? I am not sexually frustrated." I said. "At least not anymore."

Logan looked at me, "Why not anymore?"

"I masturbate a lot."

"You've masturbated for a long ass time, Pres. Remember when we played truth or dare and you admitted to doing it to pictures of Harry?"

"You realize that you can't just say those things anymore, because he's right next to us."

"And?"

"I hate you." I said before sipping the wine again. I actually hated the taste of it but it was the only alcoholic beverage my mom would let me have here.

There was still people all over the dance floor including my mom that had her dress hitched up to her thighs and was dancing off beat to a Nicki Minaj song. I was starting to wish we would of just stayed in the janitors closet the whole time.

"When am I going to get to dance with the girl I came for?"

"That's what she said." Logan said with a smirk.

I ignored him and looked at Harry, "Next song."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled and stole my wine glass from me to take a sip.

After a minute or two passed the song ended and an all too familiar slower tune started playing loudly through out the room. Of course the DJ would play Little Things when me and Harry were supposed to dance. He chuckled and put his hand in front of me, I let him take mine and he started pulling me to the dance floor. When we got there he pulled my body to his and put his arms around my waist.

"They're looking at you like you're e piece of meat." I laughed. "Sorry bitches, I get him for the rest of the night." I said quietly so only Harry could hear.

He smirked and when his solo came up in the song he put his lips to my ear and started singing it. "I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me."

"You're being cheesy as hell right now."

"But you love it."

"Maybe."

He chuckled and continued swaying our bodies and singing in my ear. When the song finished a faster one came on and I recognized it immediately as Shake it off by Taylor Swift. The DJ was obviously an obsessed fan trynna make jokes. I smiled and turned around in his arms before moving my hips. His lips touched my ear again before he whispered, "Can we go soon?"

"I like this song." I said instead of replying. I turned in his arms again and smiled.

"Me too, but can we go?"

"Why?"

"Because you're hiding my boner with your dress right now." He pulled me closer. "And everyone else looks like they're leaving."

"You got a boner at my moms wedding reception? How inappropriate."

"More inappropriate than you having my cock in your mouth at your moms wedding reception?" He chuckled.

"You got me there."

I looked over and Logan was looking at his phone and his fingers were moving quickly across the screen. "We can leave but I have to let my mom and Logan know."

"Okay." He smiled and grabbed my hand before walking over to the table. He moved his legs quickly so nobody would notice his hard on and he was successful. He sat at the table and I leaned forward trying to get a look at Logan's cellphone screen. "Who're you talking to?"

"Someone."

"Who?"

"Probably Niall." Harry said and Logan gave him a dirty look that made me laugh.

"Since when does Niall have his number?"

He smiled, "Since I gave it to him a couple days ago. Niall asked if I had it."

"Interesting." I looked at Logan but he was completely ignoring me as he continued texting. "Okay you can tell me about that later, but me and Harry are gonna go now."

"How? I drove?"

"We'll take a taxi." Harry said.

I walked away from the table to find my mom and when I did she pulled me in for a big hug. "I'm so happy!"

I laughed and hugged her back, "That's good, mom. Me and Harry are gonna go now."

"He's still here?" She asked as her eyes scanned the room, when they landed on Harry she smiled. "Can I dance with him before you go?"

"He literally just danced with everyone here mom he's tired."

"Preston, I'm a bride today. I get what I want." She ignored me and walked over to Harry. I watched as she said something to him and he smiled politely before getting up and going go the dance floor with her. She literally hitched up her dress again and he danced awkwardly with her until the song ended.

When he walked back over to me he grabbed my hand and quickly started walking out of the venue, "We need to go before someone else asks me to dance."

*****

Lol nothing exciting happened in this chapter oops. I'll update again soon.

Also the cover on the side was made by @phathoe thanks so much for making it bae! I really appreciate it and it's awesome :))

Vote, comment & follow pls <333