Back In Riverdale

BETTY POV

I laid next to Jughead and we talked about our trips. Hardly any progress between us. There was hardly any talk about Evelyn and The Farm.

"So you're old friends are Supernatural creatures? We're everywhere. What about that thing that killed your parents and brother?"

"No use, Jug. There isn't even a point. We're gonna save that for a different time and deal with this 'Farm Crap'. What about Chicago? Anything about, Marissa?"

"Just that she openly admitted to killing Ella's parents and turning Ella into a Vampire. She wanted the Vampire species to increase. She told me that you were a threat. I'm pretty sure she has connections to The Coven. With 2 groups endangering us...I don't know what to do." Jughead sighed. I put my wrist in front of him.

"Want some blood? It'll make it better." I weakly smiled. He shook his head and then Sweetpea burst into the bedroom.

"Sweetpea, get out of here!" Jughead yelled.

"Betty...what's under the blanket?" Sweetpea snickered and smirked. Jughead picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"What's with all the yel- and oh my gosh! Sweetpea, you perv!" Fred yelled. Archie and Cheryl then ran into the room. Veronica followed and then Fangs.

"Please, come in!" Jughead said sarcastically.

"This is so weird!" Cheryl screamed. Fred shushed everyone and then sat on the bed.

"Guys, calm down! It's a totally normal thing! Betty and Jughead are very much in love and-" Fred began.

"That's really nice, Fred. But can you guys please leave?" Jughead asked. Fred nodded and everyone left the room. They shut the door on the way out and I groaned as I buried my face into my pillow.

"This is probably...the best pillow talk ever." Jughead said. I looked at him and we laughed. We kissed and laid there for awhile.

"Team Bughead is endgame, sister!" We heard Fred scream. Jughead and I laughed...it was quite an interesting morning.