Day 2

Nick POV
Me and Marriona can't sleep to we talked about what we want to do when we get out of high school I told her I wanted to be a rapper and she told her and the girl dream is the become a girl group with singing and dancing I told her Ken want to be a YouTuber with his girl when I get one and Zion want to sing in a boy band Then she says that Nevaeh would rather do YouTube to I mean she can dance better than she can sing to idk.

Marriona pov
Nick was talking about what type of girls he likes and I was zoning out then he tapped me and said marriona are you there I zoned back in and said yeah I'm here and started laughing then he ask so what type of guys do you like I stated blush I could feel my cheeks heating up I just shook my head and said well. I like guys that taller then me, I want a guy that I could be on the phone with for hours talk about nothing but having fun with, a guy that can tell when I'm mad sad happy, a guy that is up for a Challenge because I'm not easy , gotta he hood smart and school smart, can't be entertaining these hoes,
Loyal,kind, I want a guy that anit a feared to put me in my places some times but is willing to give me love and attention when I want or need it.

Saniya POV
So I woke up a 6:30am and when upstairs to get something to eat I mean I would go out to like Burger King but sumbody smart self brought a gun to school and was shooting in the sky and until they find them we on lockdown for the next day and a half. I get two slices of cake that I hid from everyone. I know what your think and know im not finna eat two slices of cake one is for Zion. I think I like this boy. But I need to get to know him a little more but she seem cool he don't talk to me much be he talk to everyone one else. I seem like everything I say something to him he smile. Like he be really cheesin.

Zion POV
I felt the bed rise so I wake up see saniya leaving to go upstairs. So I start to think about my feeling and when I do the only thing that pops up is Saniya. I know she a GEMINI and she gonna need time to build a relationship and all so Imma work my way up because she not like these hoes that r at school. She not a little thot pocket. But I need to put her in her place because have not filter she say what in her mind and yesterday when we say all on our phone she said that that some dude name Alex look like a crackhead getting ready to go to a interview. Don't get wrong it was funny but she needs a small filter.

Marriona pov
I stated to wake up I seen Nick still sleep I bent over and grabbed my phone of the charger and I started to get on instagram I was looking at people story's then I had to stop and take an shower and get ready for nothing because we was stuck in the house. I went an got in the shower (15 minutes later) I got out the shower and put this on

 I went an got in the shower (15 minutes later) I got out the shower and put this on