They walked out from the haveli headed to the other cafe with located on a terrace of another haveli. It served local dishes with modern setup and plating which is attractive and the taste has not been altered. They went and sat down to enjoy their lunch. Later they headed to the busy bazaar to continue with their shopping. Mehak checked out few shops as she grabs whatever she wants as Shaurya follows her. Then they stopped at a store selling handwork Kurtis and she picked a few and went to the fitting room to try out the Kurtis while Shaurya waited for her outside the shop. While she was trying her Kurtis, she heard few girls also there in the trial rooms. She heard one of them saying, Nithu did you saw a guy he look smoking hot and dashing too. Then another girl replied which one yaar, then the first girl said the guy was standing outside of the shop, very fair in color and tall with short boxed beard, he looks like Greek god hunk. For this kind of guy I will give up everything and anything in my life she drools. Mehak was listening to their conversations and making funny faces as how they drooling about some random guy they just met less than 10minutes ago. The third girl said then let's go out faster and see is he still there let's try to communicate with him and find out more about him, if he is single and ready to mingle. These days we can't expect boys to make their first step, girls have to make their first step too. Mehak was slipping in her top and zipping it when the first girl said I am very shy yaar hopefully he is not married or he have any girlfriends etc. or else I am doomed. That's when it strikes at Mehak. When she came into try these Kurtis only Shaurya was there and their description like tall, fair, and good looking it fits precisely on Shaurya. She tucked her hair behind her ears collecting her clothes and her bag as she rush out from the trial room and walk to the shop entrance, Shaurya was still there talking to someone in his mobile. He turned and saw Mehak who standing near the cashier to pay for her clothes. He raised his eyebrows and Mehak signed him that with her thumbs up sign as all okay, she paid for her stuffs as the 3 girls came to the cashier too. Mehak took her shopping bag from the cashier when the girls saying that's the guy he looks dashing hot though he is talking in his mobile, he looks like the model for the mobile now. Look at him, he must be really rich as he is using the latest IPhone and he looks super stylish too. Mehak's jaw open wide hearing all these open drooling and praises towards her man. She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath in order not to create a scene there that also in front of Shaurya.

She goes down the stairs at the entrance of the shop as she held Shaurya left arm possessively. Her action taken Shaurya into shock and he looked at her in disbelief, and asked is everything alright? She looked at him and smiled saying everything is alright. He took her shopping bag from her hand as she cling to his arm and both ready to step away from there. At that moment, Mehak slowly turn her head to the back to check out the girl's reaction. Their face was not less than shocked to see the view in front of him. One of the girl was upset and started to cry loudly seeing it and the other two tries to calm her down. Mehak signed at them with her index finger that he is mine and she will finish them if they try to mess with her. This even infuriated them and all three stomped their feet in anger.

Mehak didn't know why she reacted in such way, but when the moment all drooling and talking about Shaurya she didn't feel good and she get the pang of jealousy out of sudden. She have many issues and misunderstandings with Shaurya but she doesn't want to see him with another girl. Though she wished he moved on when she went disappeared for 1 year but deep in her heart she doesn't want him to do that, she will die if he ever did that as she believes in the wedding vows that both belongs to each other for all the 7 lives and if there is any beyond that she always wants to be Shaurya's Mehak. This new found happiness made her to smile automatically and she didn't realize that her cheeks are warm and it turned to red hue. She brush off the unnecessary thoughts as they proceed to check out other places at the bazaar.

The suddenness in Mehak when she came to embrace his arm made Shaurya shocked or surprised both words are understatement for the emotions that he is feeling right now. They have been walking for quiet sometimes and she didn't let go her grip around his arm and he didn't want her to let go him too. A sudden feeling of emotions bubbling into him and he didn't want this to end and he wants this to remain as it is. The crowded bazaar was not annoying anymore to him as his most important piece is back with him. They got back to their hotel after dinner and Mehak went to freshen up, she came back and brushed her hair as she looked around the hotel from their balcony. Shaurya freshen up and saw her at the balcony. He took out his MacBook and started to reply his emails. She came back to the room and place her brush on the dresser and headed to the bed. She adjusted herself and rested on the bed as she pull the duvet over her. Shaurya came to the bed after finish his work and sees she already in deep sleep he smiled at her turn off the lights before going to sleep.