Chapter 2: Separated but far apart

"I was sitting alone in my room,thinking about going back to where I belong." Thought Ann."Thinking of going back to Moebius huh." said a light pink hedgehog with jade green eyes. "Huh oh hi amy,I didn't see you come in and yes,how you know I was think about going back to Moebius."Said Ann. "It's not that hard to know, since you know that you are me from another dimension." Said Amy. " I will cover you, if you wished to go back to Moebius." Said Amy. "Why are you doing this for me. Said Ann. "It's because you deserve to be happy and beside you said it yourself that you don't belong here at all." Said Amy."Thank you Amy for doing this for me, I really appreciate it." As Ann said. "Hopefully we will meet again Amy someday." Said Ann. As we heard sonic voice calling for Amy, she was telling me to hurry and go back to Moebius before they find me."Where are you Amy?" Said Sonic. "Oh I was with Ann,she said that she was leaving the team because it was her time to go." Said Amy. "That is a shame because she was a really good team member." Said Sonic. "Where ever you are, I hope that you are safe." "As we both, go back to our normal routine." As Amy thought to herself.

"Did you hear about the new girl?" Said a student. "No, I didn't know that there was a new student on campus." Said another student. "Yeah, I heard that she just transferred from a different town." Said the student. "What does look like and what is her name?" Said the other student. "I don't know yet but I heard that she is possibly a related to the rose family." Said the student. "What that is impossible because no one has ever seen or heard from the rose family in years." Said the other student.

"Hey, I was curious if you would like to go out if me some time?" Asked a fan girl. "Sorry but the answer is no,I am already taken by someone." Said Scourge. "Ugh what is your problem?" "She isn't here so you can just moved on from her and go out with me." Said the fan girl. "First of all, she means everything to me and I will never cheat on her." Said scourge. "Fine, but you would be crawling back to me soon or later, and you will realize that she isn't worth your time and effort." Said the fan girl. "What do you know about my love life that it would make me come back crawling to you , never in a million years that I would date someone who is rude, disrespectful, and just plain out mean to others." "I would rather want someone who is respectful and who stand up for others, also who isn't afraid to tell others to back off, that is the type of girl I would want to date." Said Scourge.

"Wow, I never knew someone like you could be so mean to a girl cry." Said the other student. "I swear that was the seventh fan girl that asked me out." "When they ever learn that I am taken by someone, she might not be here at the moment,but she is the only one that I want to be in my life." Said Scourge mumbling. She ran off crying. "Are you serious, that was the seventh girl ran off crying from where scourge was standing." Said a student. "I swear that he really know how to for sure how to make a girl cry." Said another. "I know right, he always does that to very girl who asks him out." Said the other student. "I swear one of these days that is going to bite him in the back." Said the student.