part 1

You're in math class. Since you already know how to do it, you decide to go on your phone. You look and see a dm from one of the people you followed the previous night. It is from Zach Herron. You open it.
-DMs-
Zach: hey y/n I saw you followed me.. not even gonna lie, I'm a fan of your channel haha
Y/n: hey, awww thanks for being a fan! I heard your music on the radio yesterday and I myself am a fan of you tbh
Zach: woah that's cool. thanks! you seem nice. here's my number if you ever wanna ft or meet up
*he gives you his number*
Y/n: okay thanks
*you add him as a contact*
-END OF DMs-
*20 min later the bell rings*
(your pov)
Ugh finally the school day is over. Hey.. I don't have plans after school why not make some. You text Zach.
-TEXTS-
Y/n: hey it's y/n
Zach: oh what's up
Y/n: nm. wanna hangout? I've got nothin to do for the rest of the day.
Zach: oh sure! want to come to the why don't we house?
Y/n: sure why not. send me the address?
Zach: *sends address* lmk when you're on your way.
Y/n: okay I'm omw now
-TEXTS END-

(Your pov)
You take a quick look at his Instagram after texting him. woah. he's actually really hot. I'm excited to hangout with him.
You put on a white, long sleeved, crop top with ripped jeans and checkered vans. This outfit fits your curves. You notice that the why don't we house is just at the end of your block so you walk there.

(Zach's pov)
"Hey Daniel, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn," you call out. They all rush downstairs to see what you need.
Daniel: what
Jack: what this time
Jonah & Corbyn: hmmm
they responded.
Zach: y/n from y/n and Kate is coming over. I have a crush on her but she doesn't know, of course, and she is coming over like right now. Please help me.
Daniel: let's watch a movie and you can cuddle her.
Jack: let's go swimming.
Jonah: Jack she is already on her way it's too late for her to bring a swimsuit dummy.
Corbyn: I'm down for a movie. Since Christina is here I'm sure she will be down to cuddle with me and watch movies.
Jonah: just please don't get too dirty in front of us again, thanks.
Zach: okay guys thanks for the ideas. Movie it is! Sorry jack, but she's gonna be mine and I don't need 3 other hard guys for her with me.
*the doorbell rings*
"Alright guys here we go," you say nervously while walking up to the door. "You know what, can someone else get that for me I need to go change," you say as you run down the hallway to your room as fast as you can.
(your pov)
"I'll get it," Corbyn says, opening the door. "Hey y/n, Zach is down the hall in his room, I'm Corbyn by the way. He told us you were coming over. " "Hey Corbyn nice to meet you." "Hi y/n I'm here too," says Jack. "Hey," you say. "And I'm Jonah, and that's Daniel," says Jonah. "Nice to meet you 4 in person. I love your music by the way! So where did you say Zach was Corbyn?" "Down the hall 3rd door to the left," Corbyn responds, "just go ahead and walk right in." As soon as you walk down the hall, all the boys giggle but you don't hear it. When you walk into Zach's room you don't see him. You start looking in there and when turn towards the bathroom, there he is. He was looking at himself in the mirror with his shirt and pants off.
(Zach's pov)
I couldn't decide on an outfit. I wanted to look good when y/n got here. I ended up checking out my abs in the mirror in mid outfit change. When I turned and went to put my shirt on I realized y/n was standing right there, next to my bed. She was smiling. But the second she realized I saw her, she jumped and turned away. "Um I didn't see anything," she said. "Yeah okay haha. Just stay turned around for a couple more seconds while I put my pants on, unless you like what you saw?" you respond, teasing her. "Shut up and put clothes on you dork," she responded.
(Your pov)
He was right. I did like what I saw. You had a feeling tonight was gonna be fun.