The Princess And The Juvenile

Total Drama All stars

"The winner is...." Chris says dramatically

5 years later

"Yes,yes I'm getting on the plane now!" yelled Duncan in the phone.

"Just get here!" said Tony

Tony is Duncan's band manager,who's in London with the rest of the band. The 21 year old had just got off probation a few weeks ago.

Duncan gets on the plane in first class and sits next to a young, sexy lady with medium brown hair, lovely brown skin,and has thick thighs. He had kind of recognized, but couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Hey,Beautiful!" said Duncan

The beautiful brunette paid no attention to the juvenile, she continued to look out her left window. Duncan tapped her on the shoulder and said it again. The brunette took out her ear phones,which Duncan didn't see, and said...

"I'm sorry,what did you say!?" politely

"I said Hello,beautiful!"

"Ohhh" she smiled "Hi!"

It was awkward silence for about a minute or so until the flight attendant came around asking for for drink orders.

"What would you like sir and ma'am?" said the flight attendant with an attitude.

"I would like vodka on the rocks and the lady would like a long island tea."

The flight attendant writes down the order and goes to the people behind them and ask the same question.

"I could have order for myself, I don't need you!" she said with a little attitude

"Well I'm sorry,princess! I was just trying to be...n..iiccce.

The brunette's face got a little red.

"Don't call me that!!!" she exclaimed

"Fine!!" Duncan yelled

The flight attendant brought back their drinks and put them on their little table.

Duncan threw back his drink in one gulp. The brunette slowly drinks her tea.

1 hour later

She looks over at Duncan who is looking at tattoos on his phone.

"I'm sorry for yelling, it's just, princess reminds me of someone. Someone who hurt me a long time ago."

She looks down at the floor with a sad look on her face.

He moves her face up by her chin, so that she looks at him

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know. Who would hurt a beautiful,smart,independent girl like you?"

"A horrible person."

"Well his lost!" Duncan said

The brunette smiled and looked at her phone to what time it was 11:45pm everyone was fast asleep, but the two.

She looked at his phone again and sees a tattoo she likes.

"That tattoo is pretty cool!"

"Yeah, it is but it's more for girls. I get tattoos like this"

Duncan takes off his jacket and shows his strong,tattooed muscles.

"Oh my!!" smiles

She's amazed by his muscles

"You like!?"

"Umm...Yea!" she blushes

"Do you have any?"

"Yes."

She shows you a tattoo of a butterfly on her hip and a belly button piercing

"Woah babe, I didn't expect that"

"What's this though" he points to a scar on her arm

"I got a tattoo of my ex-boyfriends name." She looks at the scar

"Hey I got one too" he points to a scar on his chest

15 minutes later

She texts on her phone super,fast and her phone keeps beeping. Duncan looks at her phone.

"People must love you"

"No, it's just work"

"What do you do for a living

"I'm a CEO at a big term"

"Oh your a big girl, huh?"

"Yea, pretty much."

At the same time they say

"What's your name?!"

They both laugh

"Courtney"

"Duncan"

"Dunky?!"

"Princess?!"

Tune in to see what happens next!! Sunday night!! Be there or be square!!