Aditya is standing numb when they heard a angry voice... all looks back only to see laksh standing there... he comes to them: what the hell is this mr gadodia?

Aditya looks down with shame and folds hand: laksh beta... I... I am sorry...

Laksh shouts angrily: your sorry will not make all things right... if she was not agreed then why the hell you didn't say me before? Now what will I say to my brother say me?

"laksh ?" ragini came there but halts: what happened? Why are you shouting laksh... sanskar was so restless... he himself wanted to come here... and where is sheetal... pandit ji is calling her...

Laksh sits on a chair holding his head... ragini goes to him: laksh say something?

Laksh looks at her with tears threatning to come out... ragini looks shocked... she looks at letter on floor and picks it up and sees it... she gets shocked and looks at them angrily: laksh... what will we do now... sanskar... sanskar will be devastated... his self-confidence is so low... he will be...

She starts to cry... laksh immediately comes to her and hugs her: do something laksh please...

Dida looks at swara who is looking at floor sadly... then goes to laksh: if you don't mind swara will marry him...

Laksh and ragini both looks at her... swara also looks at her in disbelief... aditya looks up as like got a ray of hope to save them from humiliation...

Swara whispers: dida...

Dida looks at her and goes to her: swara please agree...

Swara nodes no vigorously: please no dida... I beg you...

Aditya holds her hand: swara beta... you can only save us from this humiliation... please...

Swara steps back nodding no vigorously: I can't please understand dida... please...

"why?" ragini steps towards her: my devar ji is gem swara... you can't get a guy like him... his blindness is not his weakness...

Swara nodes no: its not him... I can't marry please... dida... you promised me you will never ever force me for marriage...

Dida gulps the lump of her throat: I know... but its right... I know what is good for you... come out from past...

Swara steps back shaking her head: I can't please... please you all understand...

Aditya comes and falls on his knees infront of her removing his pagdi and extend it to her: I beg you swara... save us from this...

Swara looks at him shock... tears are dropping from her eyes... she whisper: mausa ji...

Janki looks at her crying: swara... please...

Dida: you were only 6 swara... from then they are nourishing and make you established today... its your time to pay back...

Swara takes one more step back and she knows her back has touched the wall... like her life... there is no way out...: I agree...

And what happens next is blur for swara... she looks at the fire infront of her... as her newly found husband is tying mangalsutra around her neck... she feels dizzy when thick layer of vermilion filled her partition as ragini guided his hand...

And in few hours suddenly the swara bose officially and ritually become swara sanskar maheshwary...

************************

Swara is sitting inside the big Mercedes with her husband beside him... when suddenly out of nowhere she heard him saying: who are you?

Swara looks at him... his eyes are deep brown... but unfortunately there is no vision... he is looking at nothing particular... but he has turned his face to him...