Chapter 1

(Isabella's POV)

Im Isabella and im 14. Oh yea im bullied by the famous viner Hayes grier. Yeah he hates me. We used to be best friends when we were younger but were not anymore. He bullies me with his girlfriend Page. Yeah me and Page literally were besties but not anymore. 

Today is Monday. UGHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!! I didn care what i look like so i put on a dark read sweater shirt thing,gray skinny jeans even though im fat as they say, my cheeta print flats, a light bage neck scarf and thats it. I put on my mascara and foundation and did my hair. I did the snake in the tree braid. I actually thought i looked good but nah. And the snake in the tree braid look it up i just did it on my bangs and pinned it to the side. 

I went downstairs and didnt bother eating i just headed out the door. My older brother Mathew is best friends with Hayes and Nash so we have to stay at there house today. My last name is Espinosa by the way. "Matt do i have to go to there house with you why cant i stay home alone." i said. "because you and Hayes are best friends." he said "not anymore" i mumbled

"what?" he said. "nothing lets go" i said We went to the car and he drove to nash and hayes house. "uhhhh why are we here" i said. ''because there is no school today remeber" he said. "wait what" i said. "nahhh just playin were dropping them." he said. "great" i said. (note the sarcasm)

"hey" Matt said. "uhh Hayes sit in the back with Izzy" Nash said. thats my nick name. I scooched all the way to the window and Hayes just kept kicking me. Then he kicked me so hard. "OW" i said. Hayes glarred. "what happend" Matt asked. "nothing just hit my head on a bump in the car n the window" i said Woah that sisnt even make sense. "okayyyyy" he said We all got out the car because we got to school. I took a deep breath and walked inside. "hey b****" Page said and smacked my head which made me fall to the floor. "awww whats wrong" she said. "need a hand" she said making a pouty face and walked away. 

I was walking to math and i got pulled into the closet. "hey" Hayes smirked. "what just please let me go" i said. Then he slapped me twice and my face stung. Then hit punched me in the eye and pushed me which made me fall and he kicked my 5 times and yelled loser and walked away. I couldnt even get up. I was so sore.  

(After school)

I got into the car and its time to go to Hayes house. Here we go again.