Chapter 19

~Isabelle's POV~
I woke up because it's Tuesday morning. I jumped on hayes and he was sleeping next to sky. "Babe?" Hayes asked. "no this is your father!" I said saying it In his dad's voice and he shot up and screamed WHAT! And I started laughing so hard. "You think that's funny huh." Hayes said. "Yes I think it is." I said and he grabbed me and ran towards the pool but before he would drop me I flipped off his back and pushed him and went inside and locked the door.

He tried to come in but I was reading him by sticking my tounge out. I finally opened the door and he said "I forgot you were on level 8 of gymnastics." He said kissing me. We kissed for like 2 seconds and I went upstairs to change. I put on at shirt that was Debra print designs. Then regular skinney jeans that are ripped. Then black flats. After I did my hair. I made a brain crown and it looked so cool. It was you make a braid out of your whole hair and swing it around your head and pin it. After I do my makeup I'll look nice. I put on foundation blush then lipgloss and brown eyeshadow and mascara then bottom eyeliner so not on top.

I grabbed my backpack and headed straight to school. He was going with his friends so I decided to penny board their. On my way I saw birdy on her penny board. "Hey birdy!" I yelled so she can see me. "Oh hey Isabelle!" She said. She stopped so I can catch up. "Did you do geography homework?" She asked me. "Nah I didn't do my homework not because I think it's cool just because I didn't feel like it." I said and she laughed. We got to school and I saw Camilla. We were talking and my hometown teacher asked me to stay and talk to him.

"Isabelle you haven't done your homework today? Why is that?" Mr. Fitzgerlan said. "Sorry my parents are out of town and so is my brother and I'm staying with hayes and we have to watch his sister sky together im sorry but I will do my homework today." I said. "Ok I'll let this slide on all the homework you had yesterday because of home problems and mark it for summer." He said and I said thanks and walked away.

Then someone dragged me in the bathroom. It was hayes. He kissed me and I kissed back. We kissed for a minuet and when it started to get heated I stopped. "Babe I have algebra I got to go." I said and kissed his cheek and when I got out he grabbed my butt and I glared at him and he laughed. Oh hayes.