"I'm so so so sorry, that I belived that Felicia chick over you, i'm so sorry that I let Josie believe that you would cheat, i'm so sorry that Valerie hit you, i'm really sorry for everything that has happend in the time when you and Josie broke up and up to yesterday" Melody said and a tear slid down her face.

"Melody, I can't deal with this, I actually thought we were friends, and if we were friends you would have listend to my side before jumping to conclusions, I did neglect Josie, granded, but for the things you and Valerie did, she punched me, Melody can you just please go, I dont want to see you right now" I said.

"Peter please, please forgive me, i'm sorry, please", Melody said, as tears started to show on her face.

"Fine, fine, I forgive you, please just come to me next time okay?" I said, I put the plates down on the coffee table, and pulled her into a hug, she immediatly hugged bag.

"Thanks, I should go, i'm meeting Josie and Valerie at pops soon, bye" Melody smiled and we walked to the front door, we hugged and said our goodbyes.

I went back to the plates, picked them up and walked up to my room, and entered with breakfast, Veronica had fallen asleep again, she is so beautiful.

"Ronnie, breakfast" I said, she started stirring and soon woke up again, she saw the coffee and plates, she yanked the food from my hands and starting feasting, I continued "Wow, easy there, dont wanna choke on your food right?", I finished and laughed as she gave me a glare.

"Funny Petey, keep it up and you'll regret getting between me and my food", Veronica said, and with that she tossed the toast at my face, she burst out laughing as the toast stuck to my face, she let out a yelp of surprise as I flipped her over, and was hovering over her, and I looked at her face and started to lean in when my phone let put a ding, Well I have to say this phone thing is a real blocker sometimes, but Veronicas phone also vibrated, we both looked at the message and saw it was from Kevin.

K.Keller: hey you two, my dad gave me the car for tonight, so i'm picking you up, Veronica are you at the Pembrooke?

Bluejasmine: no i'm with Peter.

Peter: yeah, we are at my house, you know where Betty lives right?

K.Keller: am I gay?

Bluejasmine: yes?, but what does that have to do with anything?

Peter: I think he means ofcourse he knows.

K.Keller: ding ding ding we have a winner.

K.Keller: but hey Veronica, your mom called me and asked if you slept over last night, oh my god you two?

Peter: oh would you look at the time, I have to feed my brother.

Bluejasmine: yeah, I have to walk the dog.

K.Keller: but, Peter you dont have a brother, and i'm Pretty sure Pembrooke doesn't allow does.

Bluejasmine and Peter is offline.

K.Keller: hey get back here you two, this isn't over.

I looked at Veronica and said "so Kevin knows".

"Looks like it, but we aren't dating right?" Veronica said.

"Right, come on we need to get ready, its getting late and Kevin is gonna be here soon", I said, and the not dating thing kinda hurt, but we are friends atleast.

We went downstairs, but soon saw May and Hermione standing there.

"Hello mija, Peter, so this is where you have been, I was worried sick" Hermione said and glared at me, oh my god, not again, not the mom glare.