"Hey!" Lucas simply ignores him. Mike repeats himself. "Hey!"

"What?" Mike stares at him with beating eyes.

"If I lose my temper, you're totalled, man!" Lucas could barely take a single word that Mike was spitting out seriously.

"Totally?" Lucas asks sarcastically.

"Totally!" Maxine was also getting tired of every word that Lucas was saying.

"Why don't you just shut up! Nobody here is interested!" Maxine yells loudly toward Lucas.

"Really!" Mike glances toward Maxine and mutters, "Buttface!"

"Well hey Sporto! What'd you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?" Will could feel the tension growing.

"Uh, excuse me, fellas? I think we should just write our papers..." Will said nervously.

"Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass... so knock it off!" Lucas placed a hand on his chest and gave a painful expression.

"It's a free country..." Lucas argued. Maxine quickly grabbed Mike's attention with a wave of her hand. "He's just doing it to get a rise out of you! Just ignore him!"

"Sweets. . . you couldn't ignore me if you tried!" The pretty redhead simple rolls her eyes. Lucas chuckles lightly as he stares at the two who were sitting beside each other.

"So... are you guys like boyfriend, girlfriend? Steady dates? Lo—vers?" Lucas noticed Mike's hand growing into a tight fist.

"Come on Sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot... beef... injection?" Both Maxine and Mike turn their full attention to the guy who won't ever shut up. Both scream in unison at him.

"Go to hell!" Maxine yells.

"Enough!" Mike screams back.

"Hey! What's going on in there?" Principal Brenner yells through his office across the hall. He scoffs at them. "Smug little pricks." He says under his breath as he continues skimming through his newspaper. Everyone turns to each other while Mike turns away from Lucas.

"Scumbag!" Mike muttered to himself. Lucas sighs as he got up on his feet and heads over to a railing that was beside Maxine. He swings himself up on the railing and sits lazily on it.

"What do you say we close that door. We can't have any kind of party with Vernon checking us out every few seconds."

"Well, you know the door's s'posed to stay open..." Will peeped. Lucas could care less.

"So what?"

"So why don't you just shut up! There's four other people in here you know..." Mike blurted with an annoyed glare toward Lucas.

"God, you can count. See! I knew you had to be smart to be a... a wrestler." Lucas was starting to get a bigger rise from Mike which satisfied him.

"Who the hell are you to judge anybody anyway?"

"Really..." Maxine added.