Chapter 2

"Wow," he thought, "She's actually holding a decent conversation with me. Hopefully she'll let me have her Facebook so we can keep in touch, cause she seems pretty cool." They talked for the next 7 minutes, until he remembered to ask: "Hey, do you have a Facebook?" Maddi said that she did, and Frank sighed with relief; most people he thought was cool on Omegle didn't have Facebooks.

He found her Facebook, and for the rest of that afternoon, they talked and got to know each other better. He no longer had any interest in talking to people on Omegle, because Maddi was all that was on his mind. "Man, she is a cutie" Frank thought while looking at her profile picture, absolutely swoon by her beauty. He thought he was in love, but quickly dismissed that idea, because he shouldn't feel like that in only an hour.

When night fell upon his tiny rural town in Texas, he found himself still lost in thought. He pondered even still about the gorgeous young woman he met on Omegle. Frank had been in 2 long distance relationships, and both of them ended horribly, so he found himself in a bind. "I can't already like her, can I?" The 2 continued to message each other, but when Frank found himself getting sleepy, he decided to call it a night. "Goodnight, cutie pie. :)" Frank boldly typed, wondering what his reaction would be. "Awwww, goodnight Frank. :)" 

When he woke up, Frank hazily checked his phone. "New message? Good to know people care enough to text me, instead of me having to text them." To Frank's surprise, Maddi had texted him goodmorning. "Heyy, Maddi. :)" he texted, eyes still droopy and slightly stung from the light of his phone. "Franky, I wanna talk about something." Frank felt a warm feeling inside him, originating from the way Maddi put a "y" at the end of his name. "Whatcha need?" he hastily replied, his curiousity having been peaked. "Frank, I think I like you...."