I Scream, You Scream So We Must Be Having Sex

Alois smiled as Ciel walked into the small coffee shop. It had officially been a month since they started dating, but every date felt like the first with Ciel, who always seemed to surprise him. He smiled more as Ciel sat down with him.

"How'd you know what to order me?" Ciel raised an eyebrow after he sipped the warm drink Alois had gotten for him beforehand.

"This'll sound utterly stalkerish, but when we got coffee on our third date, I remember you talking about how much you loved that, so I ordered it for you."

Ciel blushed slightly and averted his eyes. "That's sweet..." Upon glancing away, he noticed that they had an ice cream counter in the shop and immediately felt excited. "I want ice cream!" He declared suddenly, smiling a little when he remembered their second date, which only half counted as a date because Luka was there. Overall it was a good time.

Alois chuckled lightly and shook his head. "I'll pay-" he was cut off.

"No you're not. I'm a grown ass man and I can pay for myself!" He declared childishly. He stood up and walked over to the counter, buying an ice cream and walking back to the table with the fudge covered treat, smiling giddily.

Alois shook his head. "I swear you're five."

"I spend seventy-five percent of my time with five year olds, and then the other twenty-five percent with other teachers and you, who also spend most of their time with children under the age of eight. I'm bound to be at least somewhat childish." He smiled at him.

"Ciel..." He shook his head and held his free hand. "You're amazing."

Ciel giggled happily. "Am I, now? Do say more."

Alois laughed. "You're beautiful, sweet, kind..." He slowly leaned forward as he said that and kissed him.

Ciel kissed back sweetly before pulling away from him and looking into his eyes. "You're all of those things and more."

Alois put his hand over Ciel's. "How long have we been dating now?"

"A month." He said, eating his ice cream. "Why?"

"Do you think it'd be okay to say we're official? I could call you my boyfriend?"

Ciel smiled happily and nodded. "Yes, of course!" He hugged him a little.

Alois hugged back. Something told him that he and Ciel would last for a while. Might even marry him.