1: I have a name!!!

You went to school as usual. But what was unusual about this day and made you remember all the other moments after today was that you were a little blur that day. It was because of something bad that happened to you.

Your boyfriend broke up with you. You were sad and you bumped into a guy. You knew because the chest was sturdy. You looked up and you gave that 'yes?'glare.

Hibari: you bumped into me herbivore.

You:what...? Oh... gomen.

You gave those listless eyes. Saying gomen like it was just manners. That apparently irritated him. You walked passed him but he grabbed onto your arm.

Hibari: you bumped into me.

You: er...sumimasen?

You gave the same listless look. Thinking maybe a different type of sorry would make him let go. But he pulled you backwards and glared hard into your eyes.

You got really irritated. You had a bad day and you didn't want to face anymore of this shit.

You: let go.

Hibari pov (point of view):

Aa

She's... pissed at me? That's a first. Nobody dared to give me that look. That pissed off look after I glared into their eyes.

Okay maybe some... arrogant thugs. They still gave in after that.But something just told me she's different.

I grabbed tight 'no.'

'Than what do you want? Hit me with your tonfas? Hibari kyouya. Head of discipline commitee.' She challenged me.

I liked that. I smirked and let go. 'We'll meet again. We will. '

__________________________________

The annual festival came and everyone was allowed to wear something they like. You decided to wear your favorite lollita dress.

It was a black for the top and bottom. The bottom was laced with orange in the middle layer and the long ribbon was red.

' heyyy!!!' Tsuna called you and you went over.

You were in a band with tsuna , gokudera and takeshi. Tsuna is the lead singer. gokudera with takeshi the guitarist. They were the second singers. You are the weird outfit lollita drummer.

Kyoko: and may we introduce you!!!

The crowd was screaming. ' misfits!!! Misfits!! Misfits!!!' The name of your band. Everyone had their own style hence that name.

Tsuna always wore those normal clothes and weirdly as the lead singer he never got much fans. He got the least fans.

Takeshi always wore his baseball uniform when performing and gokudera always wore stuff with skulls . They were the hot stuff of the band.

As for you, you were pretty popular yourself.

The lights shone onto the stage and you guys played. Played till the whole night was over. You had a special segment at the end as usual. This time you played a rhythm you just created.

*bang!!!* the drumstick broke as you hit the last note.

'Encore!!! Encore!!! (Name!!) (Name!!!)'

You: heh heh...but... I kinda broke my drumstick.

Suddenly hibari stepped onto stage.

Tsuna: HIEEE HIBARI-SAN. Hai....?

He walked to your front ' encore.' He said so soft that only the people on stage could hear.

Takeshi: hibari-san? You... like music.

Hibari shot a glare to takeshi as if asking him shut up. Gokudera was going to open his mouth when you did ' I don't have drumsticks. '

Than he looked around and walked down the stage. He than turned around and walked to the mike 'stay. All of you. Kamikorosu.'

The crowd was confused and so were you. After a while he came up and gave you drumsticks. ' encore.' He said to the mike.

' ahhhhhh!!!!!' The crowd cheered.

You played again and this time the festival really ended. You went to find hibari and found him in a dark corner.

You:Here. I will buy my own.

Hibari: keep it

You: I can buy my own.

Hibari: aren't you afraid of me?

You: like tsuna? Nope.

Hibari: not annoyed like hayato?

You: yesterday yes. Not today. I am fair.

Hibari: are you maybe stupid like yamamoto.

You: goodbye.

You turned around to leave. You didn't want to argue with him. You were too tired. Than he said something that made you stop in your steps.

Hibari: oyasumi lollita .

You: I have a name. Its (name)

Hibari: I like lollita. Sayonara lollita.

You: *anime vein* its (name)!!!

Hibari: *cold laughs* you get angry too? First there's such a cute angry expression.

You:urusei!!!

Hibari: lol-lita

You: I hate you.