Confession One

(Then)

Dear Poseidon,

I hated the ocean. I hated everything about the salty water and the grainy sand. I hated everything about the ocean. It was an unforgiving bitch and a murderous villain. Yet she got away with every death. Every. Single. One. My father told me that it was insane of me to think the ocean should pay for what it did, but he doesn't understand, i was on the fishing boat, i saw the watery hands reach up and grab her, i heard her scream for help and couldn't do a single thing about it. My mother's death was the tip of the iceberg for me, after that I was an outcast, the weird girl, the girl who talked to things that aren't there, insane. But like I said about my father they don't understand, but they will understand, soon enough that is. I think after I am done explaining to them, after i am done making them understand that you will understand to. I hope you do, then maybe you can stop the ocean.

sincerely,

Raven S.

~*~*~*~

(Now)

They want me to write all that I remember, from the first episode begin to the last one. They told me it would help me, but I think they meant to say help them. but I still I'll give it a try...

first memory:

My mother funeral wasn't a huge event. Only a handful of people gathered around a stone in the ground. My father fell to his knees as they lowered her into the ground. I had to force him to stand up with the help of His best friend, Harry. That night I couldn't close my eyes without seeing her pale blue lips frozen forever in a silent scream.

I hear people whisper about me and how I was the one who killed my mother, let her drown, but I didn't, the water took her from me and wouldn't let me save her. I tried and it wouldn't let me save her, they don't understand. My father seems to of agreed with them, who wouldn't look me in the eyes after we got home from the funeral. I don't know what to do anymore, I keep on blacking out and at school I know I will be branded as a freak, an outcast. The only person who will still talk to me is my best friend, Becky, but even she seems a bit distant.

Becky tells me not to listen and that I am not a freak but, but...I can't go on, I can't write no more. I am sorry.