Daisuga- First Meeting

( Asahi and Suga have already met, so they are friends, and they all ar

Narrative's P.O.V:

 "Suga! We are going to be late for the club activities!" Asahi yelled. No reply. Asahi sighed, he has been calling for his friend, Suga, at least 10 times. But there were no reply from him. As Asahi has gave up and about to leave, he then felt a sharp pain on the side of his stomach. 

"That is for leaving me, Asahi!" Asahi groaned and hugged his side. He looked up to see the gray-haired boy, Suga.

"Well, you didn't even reply when I call you and we were going to be late too!" Suga sighed and looked at his phone, 7:50 a.m. . 10 more mins until the club activities start. Suga then grabbed one of Asahi's arm. 

"Come on, we don't want to be late, do we?" Before Asahi could reply back to the boy, Suga was already sprinting while holding one of Asahi's arm.

* At Karasuno*

"We will now start the club activities. You have an hour to pick your club, but if you don't want to participate in a club. Please return to your class. Thank you and have a nice day" Asahi and Suga were panting hard, since they had ran so fast that they probally forgot how to breathe. Asahi went to go to bathroom to wash his face, so Suga decided to grab two forms for both both of them. When he finally found the Volleyball's table, he has met the counselor and manager of the team. They all chatted a bit about the team before Suga grabbed two forms for him and Asahi and left. But as he turned around to leave, he bumped into someone. 

"Sorry!" They both said at the same time. Suga looked up to see a tall, black hair boy, with a beautiful smile. 

"Ha! It is really is my fault though." The boy said. He then saw Suga holding the Volleyball forms and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Omg! You are joining the volleyball team, so am I! I am Sawamura Daichi, but call me Daichi!" The boy, Daichi, said in excitement.

"I-um, I am Koushi Sugawara, but call me Suga." Suga smiled at Daichi, whose face blushed. 

"Well I have to go now, but I will see you later, Daichi!" Suga smiled and turned to leave to find Asahi. Daichi watched him as he goes and then turned to the counselor and manager to ask them for a form.

"This team is going to be interesting." Daichi thought ,as he thanked the counselor and manager, and left.