Tyiana and Arabelle

Tyiana decided to stay over at Arabelle's house.

It was the middle of the night and Arabellr got up to get some water, She was also half asleep so she got her bed confused with Tyiana's.

Tyiana was fast asleep (and under the covers) but got a rude awakening when found Arabelle's ass if her face "MMMMMPPHH" she said trying to warn Arabelle yo get up since Tyiana knew about her sleeping gas, but before Tyiana could get up Arabelle blasted a big juicy fart in her face.

BBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"MMMMMMMPPPHH" Tyiana said trying to move but her face was pressed against the wall, her arms where under Arabelle's ass and Arabelle was fast asleep.

PFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT
Arabelle let out many more farts onto Tyiana. And at this point she was struggling to stay awake. She was light headed and the bed smelt eggy and she needed fresh air immediately but Tyiana was determined to stay awake and tell Arabelle.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*I need to wake her up* Tyiana thought, between Arabelle's wet, meaty fart's tyiana was able to wriggle enough to wake Arabelle up.

"Huh?!" Arabelle said still half asleep, Half awake. She moved her ass and saw poor Tyiana under there. "Heheheh sorry Tyiana.... But you're staying under there!" She said before quickly going back to sleep again.

*great* Tyiana thought to herself and she was trapped under the eggy farts for the rest of the night (she passed out eventually though 😉)

word count: 245 WORDS!!!!