part 39

Warning : Mature content in between!

For pics plz read on my blog ...link provided in my profile

Inside car

After calming their raged breaths both disentangled themselves from each other and cleaned themselves with tissues. After putting on their clothes Arnav looked at shy Khushi who was looking down and pulled her in his arms kissing her forehead tenderly. They got on their seats in front and headed towards home.

Shantivan

Their car entered the porch and Arnav threw keys towards security to park the car and picked up his shy kitten in his arms and went inside the house.

He entered their room and hurriedly slammed their bedroom door shut and pinned khushi against the wall taking her by surprise. She didn't even get the time to register anything in her brain and felt Arnav entering inside her. She looked down only to see her gown bunched up near her thighs and her thong slightly pushed apart with Arnav's dick throbbing inside her warm slick pussy. He had unzipped his pants at record speed and pulled out his erect manhood from zip hole and thrusted inside her. Khushi looked up only to see him staring her with his puppy brown eyes filled with hunger. Khushi felt her pussy melt at the raw intense look her husband was giving her that she started dripping on his manhood.

Arnav : ( moaning feeling her drenching his cock) fucckk!

Arnav started thrusting inside her pussy against the wall and Khushi wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him more inside her womb. Arnav cursed gritting his teeth in pleasure and started banging her hard and fast.

Khushi : ( moaning ) aaahhh aaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaaa arnaaavvvvvvvvv aouuuch!

Arnav : ( thrusting his cock hard like a horny dog) aaahhhh fuckk! M gonna bang your pussy so hard baby! M gonna make you crave for my dick so bad! ( Fucking harder) yeah! Aaahh fuck! Yeah! ( Thrusting his hips like a maniac) yeah baby! Scream my name! Is it paining?! Is it pleasuring u?! Dammit!!

Khushi : ( screaming in pain and pleasure) aaaaaahhhhhhhhh yah baby!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh harder! Fuck! Harder Shona! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaauuuuuu aaarrrrnavvvvv!

Arnav thrusted harder, hearing her screams the wild animal inside him which is always hungry for his mate woke up with a roar and his throbbing monster penis started hitting on her gspot making Khushi cry in pain and pleasure. Arnav bend his head and caught her bulging cleavage between his sharp teeth and bite her hard!

Khushi : ( screaming ) aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Bach..Cha.... slowly aaaaaahhhhhhhhh babyyyy!

While thrusting inside her arnav pulled out her right breast from her gown and latched his mouth on it sucking her milk! Khushi grabbed his hairs tightly pressing his head more in her breast screaming in pleasure. Arnav felt something wet on his trousers and he looked down only to see Khushi squirting due to extreme pleasure. Arnav smirked proudly at an embarrassed Khushi and again latched his mouth on her breast to suck her milk. He kept thrusting inside her making her cry tears of pleasure. After fucking for about one hour against the door Arnav filled khushi's pussy with his sperms cumming inside roaring khushi's name!

Arnav : ( sweating and ejaculating his sperms while thrusting his hips) aahhh FUCKKKK! FUCKK!

Their juices were fallen on the floor as a evidence of their passionate encounter. Arnav then threw Khushi on bed and pounced on top of her for another round throwing their clothes all around the room.

After having passionate rounds of love making both slept peacefully especially our Arnie baby who finally got his warm spongy pillow to snuggle his head 😉.