"I would really, prefer it, if your pride didn't involve blinding someone."

Sero: "I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but i was sleeping the whole time."

Mineta: "*Gloat Gloat Gloat Gloat*"

Sero: "Anyways, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

Kaminari: "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

"I can bring you some leaves, is that good enough?"

Slam

Aizawa: "Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

Silence

Aizawa: "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...... Everyone's going!"

Kirishima: "We're going too!"

Mina: "Really?!"

Aizawa: "Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the pratical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed."

Sero: "Eh?! I know it. Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

Aizawa: "For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a path for you students, while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

Ojiro: "So when you said you were really out to crush us..."

Aizawa: "That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood!"

Slam

Iida: "I was tricked again! As expected of U.A. However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Uraraka: "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida."

Aizawa: "That's true. I'll consider that. But i wan't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a seprate time for extra lessons for all of you. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

Timeskip

Ojiro: "Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together."

Iida: "A week of training camp, huh?"

Izuku: "We'll have to bring a lot with us."

Kaminari: "I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff."

Mineta: "Night vision goggles--"

Hagakure: "Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together?!"

Kaminari: "Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?"

Kirishima: "Hey, Bakugo, you're coming, too!"

Bakugo: "Like, I'd do something so irritating."

Izuku: "Are you coming too Todoroki."

Todoroki: "I go visit my mom on our days off."

Mineta: "You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!"

The next day

Mina: "And so, here we are! With the most stores, in the prefecture, the newest and coolest most advanced-- Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"

Plus Ultra....I guess (My Hero Academia X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara