Kirby Wheeler

Producer: Please Kirby, take a seat.

Kirby: Sure thing haha.

Producer: Welcome to Total Divas.

Kirby: Thank you for having me. So where do we start?

Producer: How about you introduce us to you?

Kirby: Well my name is Kirby Wheeler. I am 26 years old and am from Greenwich, Connecticut. I am signed to WWE as a superstar on the Raw Brand where I perform under the ring name Kirby Wilder. On Raw I was very fortunate to have had quite a lengthy title reign this past year.

Producer: Nice, from what I hear you have a strong connection to the industry.

Kirby: Of course, I grew up in the wrestling industry. My father and mother are Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Levesque. That means I am the heir of Vince McMahon and my grandmother Linda. I also have an older sister named Brielle who I believe will also be joining the show if I heard correctly earlier.

Producer: You did. And from what I hear, there is a reason you no longer have the McMahon name, care to elaborate on that?

Kirby: I am married if that is what you are getting at? Haha.

Producer: Yes haha. Tell us more about that please.

Kirby: I live with my husband WWE Superstar Dash Wilder and our two year old daughter Tessa in Asheville, North Carolina.

Producer: Nice. And how long have you and Dash been together?

Kirby: Dash and I met about four years ago after a string of short lived relationships I had. I used to be the worst with guys. We dated for two years, then when Tessa came around he proposed and we got married shortly after that. So yeah four years.

Producer: Ooh, I see, there are a couple of ways we can go with this. First, could you please elaborate on your string of relationships?

Kirby: Oh my God my cheeks are burning haha. Sure. I dated Dean Ambrose for a couple of months and I also had a summer fling with Elias Samson right before I met Dash and the rest... is history.

Producer: You still work with both Dean and Elias... what's the story with them two?

Kirby: No story, Dean and I keep in touch but we very much went our separate ways. Elias though is like my best friend... I'm very fortunate.

Producer: Now... going back to what you talked to us about earlier, about Dash. How do your family feel about him?

Kirby: My father and sister are very supportive of the relationship. And they adore how well he has treated me. My Mom, my grandfather, and my grandmother, unfortunately have not treated him as kindly as I would like.

Producer: Ah, I see. Are you good friends with his tag team partner Scott Dawson?

Kirby: To be honest, not entirely haha. We aren't unfriendly, just acquaintances really. My friends in WWE are Aleister Black, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owen, Braun Strowman, and Alexa Bliss. Aleister and Alexa are like my best friends, but the rest are good friends too.

Producer: Nice, any WWE Superstars you do not like?

Kirby: Oh yeah, I do not get along with Nia Jax, Tamina, Charlotte, or Baron Corbin at all. I mean Tamina it's basically we dislike one another. But Nia, Charlotte, and Baron, I am 100% sure we (bleep)ing hate one another haha.

Producer: Well that's all we'd like to know for now, let's save more for when the show airs. Thank you for your time Kim.

Kirby: Pleasure was mine. Thank you all and make sure to watch Total Divas as it airs!